Jun 3, 2013 #1 M Minnesotajeff_imp First service completed Thread starter Both are so much fun to ride! Have a GL1800 also for when the wife wants to come along. Another shot
Jun 3, 2013 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Sweet CL 350! My brother had a 69 that was just like that only it was red and white! I had the 68 CB 350 which was green and white. Very cool!
Sweet CL 350! My brother had a 69 that was just like that only it was red and white! I had the 68 CB 350 which was green and white. Very cool!
Jun 3, 2013 #3 M Minnesotajeff_imp First service completed Thread starter Thanks. I took my motorcycle endorsement test on that '68 back in 1981 shortly after my 16th birthday. I thought it was such a big bike back then!
Thanks. I took my motorcycle endorsement test on that '68 back in 1981 shortly after my 16th birthday. I thought it was such a big bike back then!
Jun 10, 2013 #7 A acemagu_imp First service completed I had a 71 CL450. Pretty awesome bike back then.