Jun 7, 2015 #1 D DGShannon_imp Been there Thread starter Still my favorite toy. Figured I would capture some video after a little spit, polish and elbow grease...
Still my favorite toy. Figured I would capture some video after a little spit, polish and elbow grease...
Jun 7, 2015 #2 1 14CharlieBravo11_imp Running like a top Beautiful bike DGS! Still looks new. Nice video too. So, when you embedded the video did it show up in the post preview or did you just see all of the text?
Beautiful bike DGS! Still looks new. Nice video too. So, when you embedded the video did it show up in the post preview or did you just see all of the text?
Jun 7, 2015 #3 X Xyzzy_imp Running like a top If you "preview" the post, you see the video. Otherwise you see this: Code: Try embedding a video for fun! I wish I had these skills! This is very hard to watch!
If you "preview" the post, you see the video. Otherwise you see this: Code: Try embedding a video for fun! I wish I had these skills! This is very hard to watch!