My 2013 std CB

Never get sick of looking at them!
 
Looking good, Johnboy! These CB1100s are quite photogenic (except for those unsightly tank stickers).
Just kidding my friend... :thumbsup:
The CB IS quite the looker. :heart:
 
Needs RLETs too. :P
 
Thread starter
Inline4_imp said:
Looking good, Johnboy! These CB1100s are quite photogenic (except for those unsightly tank stickers).
Just kidding my friend... :thumbsup:
The CB IS quite the looker. :heart:
I know..... I am indecisive about losing the stickers ...lol
Cormanus_imp said:
Needs RLETs too. :P
Agreed ! Lol
Cormanus_imp said:
Needs RLETs too. :P
Ah yes the "rubber Lever end thingies .... Very aware of those ! Very popular mod I see .... Lol
EmptySea_imp said:
Very nice. Hope you get out for a ride soon. :)
Thanks !
 
Stickers have to go! You can store them in the owners manual and buy new ones and install if needed.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
Stickers have to go! You can store them in the owners manual and buy new ones and install if needed.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thats what I'm thinking... They really Stick out bad ... Lol... I have just put 67 miles on the bike .. Just bought it about a month ago and really haven't had time or weather to get it out and fool with it .. I've got a rear carrier to install as well and plan on a couple other minor mods ... I really dig this bike ...
 
Johnboy_imp said:
Inline4_imp said:
Looking good, Johnboy! These CB1100s are quite photogenic (except for those unsightly tank stickers).
Just kidding my friend... :thumbsup:
The CB IS quite the looker. :heart:
I know..... I am indecisive about losing the stickers ...lol
Cormanus_imp said:
Needs RLETs too. :P
Agreed ! Lol
Cormanus_imp said:
Needs RLETs too. :P
Ah yes the "rubber Lever end thingies .... Very aware of those ! Very popular mod I see .... Lol
EmptySea_imp said:
Very nice. Hope you get out for a ride soon. :)
Thanks !
Ah yes the "rubber Lever end thingies .... Very aware of those ! Very popular mod I see .... Lol
There's an argument about whether RLETs are technically a 'mod'. Some us view their fitting as rectifying a manufacturing omission. I hope the only real difference we'll see in future CB1100 models will be that RLETs become standard equipment.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Johnboy_imp said:
Inline4_imp said:
Looking good, Johnboy! These CB1100s are quite photogenic (except for those unsightly tank stickers).
Just kidding my friend... :thumbsup:
The CB IS quite the looker. :heart:
I know..... I am indecisive about losing the stickers ...lol
Cormanus_imp said:
Needs RLETs too. :P
Agreed ! Lol
Cormanus_imp said:
Needs RLETs too. :P
Ah yes the "rubber Lever end thingies .... Very aware of those ! Very popular mod I see .... Lol
EmptySea_imp said:
Very nice. Hope you get out for a ride soon. :)
Thanks !
Ah yes the "rubber Lever end thingies .... Very aware of those ! Very popular mod I see .... Lol
There's an argument about whether RLETs are technically a 'mod'. Some us view their fitting as rectifying a manufacturing omission. I hope the only real difference we'll see in future CB1100 models will be that RLETs become standard equipment.
There is a rumor that there is a factory recall on the horizon!
 
Back
Top