My 2013 CB1100 Delivered Today !

letsjet_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I joined the forum and then bought this 2013 CB1100 the next day. Bought it on the 23rd so it was just delivered by the dealer today. No, it wasn't an impulse purchase as I've had my eye on these bikes since they came out. The bike has a total of 13 miles on it, the previous owner traded it in to a car dealer and the Carson City, NV Honda shop bought it from them. So it's home in the garage keeping my 1973 CT3 175cc Yamaha Enduro and 1971 Yamaha Enduro HT-1B 90 cc company. The little HT-1B is fully restored and was my very first new vehicle of any kind.
What a beautiful Honda, wow, is all I can say! I've got a Road Comet 2 fairing and red side covers on order from Mr. T already. The bike came with a Corbin seat and the Honda OEM luggage rack so other than a Honda key fob I'm set. When people say money can't buy happiness, they don't know where to shop. The Dodge Challenger in Furious Fuchsia just happens to match the Yamaha totally by accident.

[url=http://s884.photobucket.com/user/letsjetcurt/media/newbike3.jpg.html]
 
LJ, congrats! Beautiful bike.

This is your line but I'm stealing it: "When people say money can't buy happiness, they don't know where to shop." Love it.
 
that was a great line!

Congrats letsjet. Cool garage! Those early Yamaha enduros were just the best. So much fun. i want one bad! Maybe a 73-75 DT-2 with reed valves.
 
Beautiful bike! What a score, letsjet. Wishing you many miles of smiles! :thumbsup:

I remember back before "ADV" or "dual-sport" there was "Enduro" for the street-trail concept.

I just read a good article about the vintage Enduro enthusiasts and their terrific gatherings/events. I think this is the group they were talking about: Home
 
Congrats! '13s are the best ya know :P
 
'Tis a thing of beauty! Fits into your fleet of fun machines beautifully. Enjoy!

P.S. My first bike was a '73 Yammie 125 Enduro, so your old Yamahas conjure up good memories for me.
 
Back
Top