Ulvetanna_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Just read a press release that MV Agusta may be back at it.
MV Agusta PR
MV Agusta PR
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The only MV's I like is the ones produced in the seventies.Henrik_imp said:Too much. The original Brutale was stunning, and I think the orange and black 910R to be one of the best looking bikes ever. In my opinion, it has been downhill since then.

Indeed. I find the YZR-M1 unnecessarily swoopy, the RC213V abhorrent, the Ducati GP17 an abomination. And the Kawasaki ZX-10RR World Superbike is a blight to the eyes. :rofl:LongRanger_imp said:This beholder says both of those bikes are way overdone and unnecessarily ugly. Pity too, because they're probably technological marvels. But not for me.
In the 90's, BMW was the last manufacturer to voluntarily limit its bikes to 100 hp. It then found itself losing ground to other manufacturers and quickly scrapped the idea.
Ulvetanna_imp said:Just read a press release that MV Agusta may be back at it.
MV Agusta PR
rotor_imp said:Ulvetanna_imp said:Just read a press release that MV Agusta may be back at it.
MV Agusta PR
so... how do you go on a trip of any kind with a bike like this? where the heck do you put your luggage?
I'm sorry, but if I can't see myself riding a bike across the Rockies to the Pacific, it is not a motorcycle, it is an ornament...
To each their own, for sure. I would add the Suzuki Madura to the ferret's list.The ferret_imp said:Not even an NM4 or DN-01?
Not even.The ferret_imp said:Not even an NM4 or DN-01?
To each their own, for sure. I would add the Suzuki Madura to the ferret's list. Oh my gosh...I remember that one. Thick as a brick.LongRanger_imp said:To each their own, for sure. I would add the Suzuki Madura to the ferret's list.The ferret_imp said:Not even an NM4 or DN-01?

That's great. I had way more fun back in those days. Footloose and fancy-free.Rboe_imp said:I toured. Once. On a Suzuki TS-125. Duluth Minnesota to Broadus Montana. Hit North Dakota on the way out, South Dakota (to Winona Minnesota before back to Duluth).
It was my first bike.
I was young and stupid (and my fiancee had dropped me for someone else so it was pretty easy to road trip on anything).
I eventually upgraded to a CJ-360t and toured even more!
It would be cool to see them back into the competition again. I've never owned an Italian bike myself, and probably won't, but the more choices, the better. MV has a different take than Ducati, for sure.nhawk7504_imp said:That thing is a beast. What a kit!