Must be an illusion..........

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
About a month ago I was working in my garage and out of the corner of my eye I see a bike go by,could have been a CB1100,but I doubt I. So a few days ago I'm pulling into my garage and my neighbor goes by on a 2014 Deluxe,didn't know you could get those in the U.S. So I ride over and the guy also has a 2014 Standard,3 random CB1100 in the same place at once,never seen that before. He bought the Deluxe for the ABS and the bigger tank,the 2014 Standards for sale,1000 miles asking $8000 I think he said.
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Hmm, I wonder if any of the three are Forum members?
It was me and my neighbor,he has 2 of them.
It was me and my neighbor,he has 2 of them.
:rofl:
 
Wow, I've never seen two together, let alone three of them.
 
Three together

6bfc36cec3a1c521e060a434bff255dd.jpg
 
Rally? No, this was of Ferret’s making and I only played along as gracious host, landlord and tour guide. Offroad gets some of the blame too, and Stichill was almost party to the mischief. But yes, we absolutely wish you and the other forum members would have known about it so you could have joined in the fun! Then it would have been a rally!
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
About a month ago I was working in my garage and out of the corner of my eye I see a bike go by,could have been a CB1100,but I doubt I. So a few days ago I'm pulling into my garage and my neighbor goes by on a 2014 Deluxe,didn't know you could get those in the U.S. So I ride over and the guy also has a 2014 Standard,3 random CB1100 in the same place at once,never seen that before. He bought the Deluxe for the ABS and the bigger tank,the 2014 Standards for sale,1000 miles asking $8000 I think he said.
Little bit high on the Std IMO. I paid $7,200 for one with 230 miles in mint condition several moths ago (with a carbon fiber Yoshimura Signature slip-on). Also, KBB has them in the $6,700's range now as well.
 
This was at the Lick Observatory in 2014
b35c08e3f064cdd8c6005bc92b19d9d3.jpg
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
It was a great mini rally! Thanks LR for hosting!

We need to do it again sometime!

a7daf1e271f4db84b7467b23331d1abf.jpg
Not a rally, just a couple of friends getting together and riding in one of the coolest places in the country.

And if I recall, it was LR who started the wheels in motion with an open invitation for all to come ride. Offroad and I saw that as an offer, impossible go refuse.
 
The invitation remains open, but we’ll be nearing the end of our riding season in two months (if you want to ride the passes). I’m currently Honda-less, so if Offroad comes back out, it’ll look more like a mini BMW rally.
 
Back
Top