Muffler End Cap

Well, the bottom screw on mine loosened up and almost fell out. I mentioned it to the service manager and he looked it up and said you can change end caps or something. Other than that I don't have anything to add.

He was surprised as he said Hondas rarely have any loose fasteners. I Loctited all 3 with medium strength just to make sure I don't lose one.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Well, the bottom screw on mine loosened up and almost fell out. I mentioned it to the service manager and he looked it up and said you can change end caps or something. Other than that I don't have anything to add.

He was surprised as he said Hondas rarely have any loose fasteners. I Loctited all 3 with medium strength just to make sure I don't lose one.
Thanks. I'm gonna check it out n pull all 3.
 
There is a different endcap on the domestic bikes in Japan, but I have no idea what the difference in sound is. If you look at some of the youtube videos its distinguishable by a piece of metal horizontally in the end of the cap.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
There is a different endcap on the domestic bikes in Japan, but I have no idea what the difference in sound is. If you look at some of the youtube videos its distinguishable by a piece of metal horizontally in the end of the cap.
Have to check that out.
 
The ferret_imp said:
There is a different endcap on the domestic bikes in Japan, but I have no idea what the difference in sound is. If you look at some of the youtube videos its distinguishable by a piece of metal horizontally in the end of the cap.
hmm Nice catch Ferret, I guess its one of those interactive exhaust opening flippy flappy things they have on the japanese versions..
 
Back
Top