Jan 31, 2014 #1 M mjvielle_imp First service completed Thread starter Muffler came back from shop with this dent, after installing after-market slip-on. tell me this is not supposed to be there...
Muffler came back from shop with this dent, after installing after-market slip-on. tell me this is not supposed to be there...
Jan 31, 2014 #4 D Deanohh_imp Been there Can't tell you its not supposed to be there because it is supposed to be there.
Jan 31, 2014 #5 R ride4now_imp Road warrior But what about the scratch it's putting on the hood of your car??? Yikes!!!!
Feb 1, 2014 #6 M mjvielle_imp First service completed Thread starter ride4now_imp said: But what about the scratch it's putting on the hood of your car??? Yikes!!!! Click to expand... ..knew someone would mention that. thks for noticing, but my 2001 honda accord has more worries than this muffler riding its hood!
ride4now_imp said: But what about the scratch it's putting on the hood of your car??? Yikes!!!! Click to expand... ..knew someone would mention that. thks for noticing, but my 2001 honda accord has more worries than this muffler riding its hood!
Feb 1, 2014 #7 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior I have to laugh because the first time I saw the "dent" I thought the same thing: "Oh No!"
Feb 1, 2014 #9 S SanPete_imp Been there Randy B_imp said: I got caught in the rain...damn it. Click to expand... That is one filthy muffler Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free
Randy B_imp said: I got caught in the rain...damn it. Click to expand... That is one filthy muffler Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free
Feb 1, 2014 #11 F furious_blue_imp Been there Wow, the muffler is pretty where it needs to be, and NOT where it doesn't... I'm am a little surprised at how NOT pretty though !
Wow, the muffler is pretty where it needs to be, and NOT where it doesn't... I'm am a little surprised at how NOT pretty though !
Feb 1, 2014 #12 the Ferret Road warrior You should see the exhaust pipes on an ST 1300. They actually polished only the areas you can see with the saddlebags on. Take off the bags, giant unpolished areas.
You should see the exhaust pipes on an ST 1300. They actually polished only the areas you can see with the saddlebags on. Take off the bags, giant unpolished areas.