The A-man
Been there
Congrats on the new ride! That's definitely a rally-capable machine, just planting the idea!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not as bad [riding] as you might think. Maybe a bit lumpy-lookin' in the rear lower quarter, but ah well. It still moves!Wagonpeddler_imp said:That was a quick upgrade. Lucky for you to have your wife ride with you....never happen with mine. Will be a sad day if I ever have to swap the CB for a scooter. Looking further at 300 or 400 cc scooters still, however, weigh in at over 500 lbs!

The X Max 300 weighs 394. That's 100 pounds lighter than my NC 750 and 150 lighter than the CB, but they carry their weight very low.Wagonpeddler_imp said:That was a quick upgrade. Lucky for you to have your wife ride with you....never happen with mine. Will be a sad day if I ever have to swap the CB for a scooter. Looking further at 300 or 400 cc scooters still, however, weigh in at over 500 lbs!
Even the 202x top trim level Honda PCX150 comes well-equipped with keyless ignition, ABS, the usual ton of storage, super easy parking, crazy 100+ mpg economy, but still not adequate for freeway use. It is freeway legal (in Canada, at least), but I do not do more than a few clicks before off-ramping.redbirds_imp said:That is a nice upgrade. I had no idea that scooters were available with that much tech. Very nice ride indeed.
Maybe a good alternative to the motorized Lazy-Boy . . .GoldOxide_imp said:... great to read Nach.
You'll love 'em.
Not a CB1100, but much enjoyable in different ways.

Pretty cool.The ferret_imp said:Mrs Ferret did 88 miles today on 2 rides. One I rode my CB the other my NC.