MRA Vario-screen

ChiefJP_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Has anyone mounted one yet? I just received one and I can't figure out where the rod clamps should bolt to. Anyone, anyone??

Thank you
 
here's how mine wound up fitting on my low handlebar ...

0fd511f63bfc0b23171fb56d8ea02ed5.jpg


shield ajdusted like so:
2ea82dabe508aafdde2cf8926e1da90e.jpg
 
Thread starter
jedd_imp said:
here's how mine wound up fitting on my low handlebar ...

0fd511f63bfc0b23171fb56d8ea02ed5.jpg


shield ajdusted like so:
2ea82dabe508aafdde2cf8926e1da90e.jpg
Wow jedd, yours and mine are going to look very, VERY similar when I'm done with mine. I just installed the R&G exhaust protectors yesterday lol. Good lookin bike!!
 
THX CJP....

I go back and forth w/ mounting the R&G exhaust protectors and vario screen, but glad I bought them when I did.

btw...
i use that very same vario screen on a couple of other bikes I ride as well

Husaberg 570
a491b019c0727939f88e5d7af001dcee.jpg


KTM 690
61143d40a06c66b257a490da1148d6cf.jpg
 
jedd_imp said:
THX CJP....

I go back and forth w/ mounting the R&G exhaust protectors and vario screen, but glad I bought them when I did.

btw...
i use that very same vario screen on a couple of other bikes I ride as well

Husaberg 570
a491b019c0727939f88e5d7af001dcee.jpg


KTM 690
61143d40a06c66b257a490da1148d6cf.jpg
Hmmm, ya - some serious and manageable off-road machines. Nice.
 
Back
Top