mpg on 13,14 and 17 CB1100

The "Trip A" value on my 2017MY EX has never been reset from new and has totalled 9,400Km. If the onboard computer is to be believed it has averaged from new 57MPG Imperial, 47.5MPG US or 20.2 KM/L That would be with the standard UK/IRL petrol which is 95RON* with 5% Ethanol.

*which we know is not a direct comparison to other RON ratings.
 
That’s pretty good, Tev.
 
I have meticulously recorded the mileage on my 2014 Dlx since day one. After 27,000 miles I have averaged 44.9 mpg. Very little "city" riding; mostly freeway and back roads (50+ mph kind of roads). I used premium grade fuel for the first 19,500 miles. When I switched to the cheap stuff I saw no difference in performance or fuel mileage. I cruise at 70+ mph on the freeway, but I am actually very easy on this bike - never exceeding 6,000 RPM (no need to). Probably 1/3 of my riding is with a passenger (124lbs).
 
At first I would check....but after some of you reported getting above 50mpg on average, and I only got above that once all downhill off a long mountain range...

I quit checking

:biker:..........43.....................:biker:.................44...............:biker:................46.......................:biker:..........................44.............................:biker:.......................47..........................42......................:biker:....................43........................:biker:...............................45..........................etc.
 
Back
Top