Gone in 60
Road warrior
Thread starter
I replaced my garage door opener over the weekend, and have a new remote that seems to be a little more heat sensitive than my last one.
Previously, I velcroed the remote under the tank on the right side just behind the engine, up against the black plastic side cover. The remote for my complex gate is under the tank on the other side. I like them under there since they are out of view but can easily be found reaching under the tank. The new remote works when I leave in the morning and the engine isn't hot, but doesn't want to work when I get home and the engine is hot. My last remote wasn't as sensitive.
Just wondering if anyone has mounted a remote on their CB, where did you put it?
Previously, I velcroed the remote under the tank on the right side just behind the engine, up against the black plastic side cover. The remote for my complex gate is under the tank on the other side. I like them under there since they are out of view but can easily be found reaching under the tank. The new remote works when I leave in the morning and the engine isn't hot, but doesn't want to work when I get home and the engine is hot. My last remote wasn't as sensitive.
Just wondering if anyone has mounted a remote on their CB, where did you put it?
