Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've got about a year to go. I'll keep you postedThe ferret_imp said:Flyn..when is that? Take me with you. Man I wish I had the guts to do that when I was young.

Come on Ferret, now that you've got the guts, get into it.The ferret_imp said:Flyn..when is that? Take me with you. Man I wish I had the guts to do that when I was young.

I've got about a year to go. I'll keep you postedFlynrider_imp said:I've got about a year to go. I'll keep you postedThe ferret_imp said:Flyn..when is that? Take me with you. Man I wish I had the guts to do that when I was young.![]()
I've got about a year to go. I'll keep you postedFlynrider_imp said:I've got about a year to go. I'll keep you postedThe ferret_imp said:Flyn..when is that? Take me with you. Man I wish I had the guts to do that when I was young.![]()
Thanks everyone.Flynrider_imp said:That's beautiful country, Rocky. In '87 I quit my job, loaded up the bike with camping gear and headed north. I followed the Rockies up through Banff and Jasper Parks before heading for the west coast. Keeping ones eyes on the road is tough when there are amazing views around every corner.
I'm planning on retracing that route on the CB11 once retirement rolls around.
