sharkey_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I saw the thread on hard cases from samurider. I am a cheapskate and really don't want to drop $900 for those. Has anybody seen, used, or modified these cases -
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Hard-Saddl...On&vxp=mtr
I'm not a fabricator but do you think some steel mounts could be fabricated for these to mount on the bike? I also have a tidy tail kit on mine sans rear fender and small LED turn signals and flashing brake lights. I am gonna guess those need to be extended? How difficult would that be?
I was gonna swing by my mechanic and see what he thought about it but figured the collective might have some ideas.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Hard-Saddl...On&vxp=mtr
I'm not a fabricator but do you think some steel mounts could be fabricated for these to mount on the bike? I also have a tidy tail kit on mine sans rear fender and small LED turn signals and flashing brake lights. I am gonna guess those need to be extended? How difficult would that be?
I was gonna swing by my mechanic and see what he thought about it but figured the collective might have some ideas.