Motorcycle consumer news closing?

Bighonda14_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I’m finally catching up on some old bills today and just opened a letter from motorcycle consumer news’ publisher telling the news that they are ceasing publication immediately. Am I reading that right?

Feeling very sad that it is an end of an era and one that has been an important part of my motorcycling journey over the past three or so decades.

Does anyone know more of the story? Any links to direct me to? Any way of accessing old issues? Thanks to you all.
 
Bighonda14_imp said:
I’m finally catching up on some old bills today and just opened a letter from motorcycle consumer news’ publisher telling the news that they are ceasing publication immediately. Am I reading that right?

Feeling very sad that it is an end of an era and one that has been an important part of my motorcycling journey over the past three or so decades.

Does anyone know more of the story? Any links to direct me to? Any way of accessing old issues? Thanks to you all.
Facebook

Motorcycle Consumer News

Motorcycle Consumer News Ceases Publication - webBikeWorld

Motorcycle Consumer News - Wikipedia
 
Back
Top