Motogp, Marquez Back on Podium

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
It took longer than I thought for Marquez to get back on form. Good to see him come back with a win. I think the racing is going to get even better.
 
I couldn’t watch the race, but I’m pleased Marc Marquez won again. I suspect a whole lot has shifted while he was injured and that he may have to fight harder for his wins than in the past. It also seems the bike is not as good as it has been in the past.
 
It was a great ride for Marc, and one he needed.

Astonished how well the KTM and A Espargaro's Aprilia are running.

Quatararo is obviously the real deal.
 
He has certainly had a rough year. With the VR46 getting a team next year, he might retire and become a Team Manager or something.
 
Back
Top