Apr 23, 2014 #2 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Slice 'em and dice 'em! Argentina next weekend. First race there in 15 years. Can Lorenzo regain his footing?
Slice 'em and dice 'em! Argentina next weekend. First race there in 15 years. Can Lorenzo regain his footing?
Apr 23, 2014 #3 I Inline4_imp Been there CB4ME_imp said: Slice 'em and dice 'em! Argentina next weekend. First race there in 15 years. Can Lorenzo regain his footing? Click to expand... I sure would like to see him do it. It seems Marquez is in Jorge's head much like Rossi was in Biaggi's head in Valentino's early days of MotoGP. :huh:
CB4ME_imp said: Slice 'em and dice 'em! Argentina next weekend. First race there in 15 years. Can Lorenzo regain his footing? Click to expand... I sure would like to see him do it. It seems Marquez is in Jorge's head much like Rossi was in Biaggi's head in Valentino's early days of MotoGP. :huh: