Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello video..

Jonnyteabag_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I so hope that they produce this soon.. It's just the sort of left field thing that I love!
I'll be deffo be having a test ride.

JT:rolleyes:
 
Hey I just watched that video on youtube. Pretty bike, but I'm not a Guzzi guy.
 
I like it at first blush. I’d like to see it with bags and a top case and the price for all that.
 
Dont think there is a top case, but its shown with bags near the end of the video
 
my big worry with this bike is just that they're packing YUGE amounts of expensive tech and bells and whistles into this platform to show off the fact that they're finally stepping into the 21st century....and MotoGuzzi is going to be looking to recoup their R&D dollars. all that adds up to what will likely be a very very high price tag for the package.

I'm predicting this bike could be 18k or more which would be way too far to go for the package they're advertising.

I hope not, but i see it as likley.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Dont think there is a top case, but its shown with bags near the end of the video
I watched it again and another one and I didn't see any bags.
 
Hmm I saw it somewhere. Lemme look around

this isn't it but a neat vid none the less

 
Ha! Ferret, I was just watching that video you linked. It's on Guzzi's page for the bike. Guy in a CGI sorta fighter jet admires V100 below, then lands his jet and gets on his own V100.

Reminds me of an ad that Ford did some time in the '80s, where a guy in a jet admires a Mustang, then lands and gets into his Mustang (wearing aviators and a Members Only jacket, no less).

In any case, me likey! Way above my budget, but I'd take a ride to the Guzzi dealer near my office to drool on it.
 
Well, I watched 2 video’s on the MG site and still no bags. Being they say it is a sport tourer you would think they would show something.

Gotta say, they do make good videos!
 
Thats the pic I saw, just couldnt remember where
 
I thought I liked this bike when it first came out, the more I look at it the less I like it now. I think the design will go out of fashion very quickly, it is a bit goofy. Those side exit exhaust headers are going to cause a lot of problems in a fall, maybe even damage the head? So you can imagine a lot of owners fitting adventure style engine protection bars. Goofy won't be the word then, it will just look plain stupid. I think this is a company design fail. Nothing against Guzzi's, I like the V85TT.
 
Tev62_imp said:
I thought I liked this bike when it first came out, the more I look at it the less I like it now. I think the design will go out of fashion very quickly, it is a bit goofy. Those side exit exhaust headers are going to cause a lot of problems in a fall, maybe even damage the head? So you can imagine a lot of owners fitting adventure style engine protection bars. Goofy won't be the word then, it will just look plain stupid. I think this is a company design fail. Nothing against Guzzi's, I like the V85TT.
And that is the wonderful thing about the rider's domain. Lots to love and less so.
 
I don't know why, but the styling sort of reminds me of an early R1200R, replacing the round headlight with an angular one, but tasteful and not too "Transformers" looking.

As for the exposed bits that will hit the ground first, there may be some less "adventure style" options that will come out that will be more subtle, like the ones I fitted to my BMW's jugs here.
 
Back
Top