Moto GP Werks Exhaust?

Yes he posts on here. Ummmm goes by Jeff maybe? Or Chvrch?
 
Yes, saw his post a while back, seems like a good price for full header that keeps center stand and oil filter access, says not for street wonder how loud it is? And cheaper than a Staintune, I want one!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Looked but cant find his post. I think he said he was building 5 or 6 sets and selling them
 
Thanks Ack... I couldn't remember and couldn't find it. 3 posts last visit 1/11.
 
I looked at this exhaust pretty carefully. I really like it. Seems like a killer value. I think the "not for street" issue is due to emissions, as it lacks a cat. Of course it would be illegal in California. It was probably illegal just to look at it as long as I did. A sound clip would be great if anyone stumbles across one.
 
I picked up this exhust.

When I get a chance will post photos and a short video.
sounds great/nice bends/fits good and does clear the oil filter and retains the centerstand. Also comes with a adapter bolt for a autotune wide band 02 sensor. The Exhaust turns goldish after some miles and starts having those dark specs but can easily be cleaned off with some mothers alu polish. will post a dyno of this exhaust as well.
 
i agree this looks like a high quality header and pipe at a good price.
have to check on arizona emissions to see if this will work
motorcycles are exempt from emissions as of june 2013, so this set up should be ok here? or am i missing something.
 
lola
i spoke with Chris at motogp werks and am wanting one of these systems, looks great.
how was the installation?
did you have any trouble with the sensor or anything?
 
scott will_imp said:
lola
i spoke with Chris at motogp werks and am wanting one of these systems, looks great.
how was the installation?
did you have any trouble with the sensor or anything?
Chris adviced me to install the header inserts to the cylinderhead first then the header itself would slide right into header inserts. Well I had a hard time doing so... So what I did is I installed everything as one whole unit then installed it to the bike. Getting the O2 sensor out of from the original header you would need a special socket to do so. Other than that I would Advice to tape the frame so that you don't scratch it when you take out the old header and install the new one.... For the price of this piece it can't be beat.
 
Lola..did you paint over the chrome on the stock fenders and turn signals? Those mirrors look like they would work pretty well for their size.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lola..did you paint over the chrome on the stock fenders and turn signals? Those mirrors look like they would work pretty well for their size.
Hey Ferret!
Both Fenders I had powdercoated but the turn signals are just rattle can spray by me. Mirrors are okay a bit small but I like the way it looks.
 
lola_imp said:
Rolls_imp said:
Lola, any chance of a sound clip of that racy, sexy exhaust system?
The quality and sound of the video is ****ty .
Exhuast has about 1000 miles since install.

The quality and sound of the video is ****ty .
Exhuast has about 1000 miles since install.

Hey Lola your bike looks and sounds awesome, nice work mate. Would you mind sharing a bit of detail on the suspension ... Exactly what's been done and what improvement did you notice?
 
Aussieflyer_imp said:
lola_imp said:
Rolls_imp said:
Lola, any chance of a sound clip of that racy, sexy exhaust system?
The quality and sound of the video is ****ty .
Exhuast has about 1000 miles since install.

The quality and sound of the video is ****ty .
Exhuast has about 1000 miles since install.

Hey Lola your bike looks and sounds awesome, nice work mate. Would you mind sharing a bit of detail on the suspension ... Exactly what's been done and what improvement did you notice?
+1
 
Front forks has Traxxion Dynamics full adjustable Cartridges & the Rear are Kawaski ZRX1200 Ohlins with Remote Reservoir. The way I ride I just felt beneficial for me to get the suspension dailed in. The bike now feels it could carry its weight in turns and in braking. Sorry if it got of topic.

For the money you can't beat this Exhaust:biker:
 
Back
Top