HikerToo_imp
Road warrior
If I didn't already have the Staintune, I would probably go for this full exhaust, seems a little louder.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think that was the time pro italia was having a test ride a helmet event?kevbroce_imp said:I saw Lola's bike briefly up a Newcombs ranch, but didn't hear it sadly. I was on my way out and saw a CB in the lot. Hey, I know that CB! My group was already on there way out so I couldn't really look it over.
Had called dealer and only had 2 gaskets in stock. Parts guy said w such a new bike i should be fine. Wound up putting all new in and am much happier. I alsi took lolas advice n taped frame to protect from scratches. Was a great idea! No scratches till i used a plastic edge to scrape n got cpl small ones. Use ur fingers only on frame.scott will_imp said:Had to get one. Have exhuast leaks pretty bad at cylnder , gaskets were good n the orig header wasnt to terribly tight. The sleeves were twice as long as fact. Wondering if i should crank em don to seat them. ?
Cant post pics from my phone. Dam file to large. W post in morn.
Had called dealer and only had 2 gaskets in stock. Parts guy said w such a new bike i should be fine. Wound up putting all new in and am much happier. I alsi took lolas advice n taped frame to protect from scratches. Was a great idea! No scratches till i used a plastic edge to scrape n got cpl small ones. Use ur fingers only on frame.scott will_imp said:Had called dealer and only had 2 gaskets in stock. Parts guy said w such a new bike i should be fine. Wound up putting all new in and am much happier. I alsi took lolas advice n taped frame to protect from scratches. Was a great idea! No scratches till i used a plastic edge to scrape n got cpl small ones. Use ur fingers only on frame.scott will_imp said:Had to get one. Have exhuast leaks pretty bad at cylnder , gaskets were good n the orig header wasnt to terribly tight. The sleeves were twice as long as fact. Wondering if i should crank em don to seat them. ?
Cant post pics from my phone. Dam file to large. W post in morn.
This pipe sounds mean n nasty. Winds up quick to a howling scream. I shift later in higher rpms now. And when u let off throttle in gear she growls n hisses at u. Very happy w this pipe. Sounds great , inexpensive compared to what u get, keeps center stand. No modification.
Had called dealer and only had 2 gaskets in stock. Parts guy said w such a new bike i should be fine. Wound up putting all new in and am much happier. I alsi took lolas advice n taped frame to protect from scratches. Was a great idea! No scratches till i used a plastic edge to scrape n got cpl small ones. Use ur fingers only on frame.The Spaceman_imp said:Had called dealer and only had 2 gaskets in stock. Parts guy said w such a new bike i should be fine. Wound up putting all new in and am much happier. I alsi took lolas advice n taped frame to protect from scratches. Was a great idea! No scratches till i used a plastic edge to scrape n got cpl small ones. Use ur fingers only on frame.scott will_imp said:Had called dealer and only had 2 gaskets in stock. Parts guy said w such a new bike i should be fine. Wound up putting all new in and am much happier. I alsi took lolas advice n taped frame to protect from scratches. Was a great idea! No scratches till i used a plastic edge to scrape n got cpl small ones. Use ur fingers only on frame.scott will_imp said:Had to get one. Have exhuast leaks pretty bad at cylnder , gaskets were good n the orig header wasnt to terribly tight. The sleeves were twice as long as fact. Wondering if i should crank em don to seat them. ?
Cant post pics from my phone. Dam file to large. W post in morn.
This pipe sounds mean n nasty. Winds up quick to a howling scream. I shift later in higher rpms now. And when u let off throttle in gear she growls n hisses at u. Very happy w this pipe. Sounds great , inexpensive compared to what u get, keeps center stand. No modification.
This pipe sounds mean n nasty. Winds up quick to a howling scream. I shift later in higher rpms now. And when u let off throttle in gear she growls n hisses at u. Very happy w this pipe. Sounds great , inexpensive compared to what u get, keeps center stand. No modification.
I've been looking at this setup and I have a question: are the header pipes attached to the engine with springs? I'm pretty sure the muffler attaches to the header end that way. If so, what are your thoughts on it?