the Ferret
Road warrior
Dang it's early. 3:50 am. Already had my shower now packing food for the trip, and waiting on my son to get here. Dang it's early.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


+1Houtman_imp said:Terrible job from Fox on the Moto GP , even I have an automatic generator at home incase the power goes of.
I have been to many Rolling Stones concerts and they bring there own generators on tractor trailers.
+1Ack-CB11_imp said:+1Houtman_imp said:Terrible job from Fox on the Moto GP , even I have an automatic generator at home incase the power goes of.
I have been to many Rolling Stones concerts and they bring there own generators on tractor trailers.
Compared to last year Fox has been a big step down. They should stay with the "stick and ball" sports. Hopefully this is the last year of the contract, I wish they never bought Speed.
The upside was they went to their "internet" coverage, which was the same as they had at LeMans on FS2. Just cameras and an open mike. I'd be perfectly happy to have that as the regular fare...although I suppose there were 3-4 announcers who were busting their guts with all the important things they had to say and nobody to hear it.speedgeezer_imp said:Glad those that attended saw the entire race. Apparently a power failure happened and those watching on Fox Sports 1 missed a good portion of the race. One would think Fox would have gas/diesel generators to back up local power source. Took Fox a while to notify viewers and nothing but commercials in meantime.



