Most Recent Photo of my Bike

DS, very nice bike, done with a professional touch!
I don't like black CB, but yours with gold stripes looks really amazing!
Congrats for job well done!
:thumbsup:

PS Do you have two of them? :)
 
Oh my, those are my high school colors! I like the balance of gold on black...and the "CB1100" on the rims!! I would love to see how that looks at speed...have someone make a video of you riding by. Please.
 
Thread starter
8b22b55ec91752f0c90f01d2781316b0.jpg
 
Frankie_imp said:
Doug Shepard_imp said:

Reminds me of the old JPS John Player Special colours of the 80’s looks good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reminds me of the old JPS John Player Special colours of the 80’s looks good.
Da, and many of the Yamaha "Midnight Specials" that were available in the early 80's.
 
Doug Shepard_imp said:
Black and gold are a classic combination, surely not to everyone's taste, but effective!

I love the wheel arch graphics, will definitely look into that, and the little headlight "sun visor" in combination with the mini windshield do give it quite a unique look - reminds me of military hat.

Can you link the headlight parts you used?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
tod.branko_imp said:
Doug Shepard_imp said:
Black and gold are a classic combination, surely not to everyone's taste, but effective!

I love the wheel arch graphics, will definitely look into that, and the little headlight "sun visor" in combination with the mini windshield do give it quite a unique look - reminds me of military hat.

Can you link the headlight parts you used?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Black and gold are a classic combination, surely not to everyone's taste, but effective!

I love the wheel arch graphics, will definitely look into that, and the little headlight "sun visor" in combination with the mini windshield do give it quite a unique look - reminds me of military hat.

Can you link the headlight parts you used?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XM5...UTF8&psc=1
Black and gold are a classic combination, surely not to everyone's taste, but effective!

I love the wheel arch graphics, will definitely look into that, and the little headlight "sun visor" in combination with the mini windshield do give it quite a unique look - reminds me of military hat.

Can you link the headlight parts you used?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
[url=https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XM5G0FO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XM5...UTF8&psc=1
I got the chrome but didn't go well with my color theme so i used a flat vinyl wrap on it before i installed it.
 
I see a lot of really nice CB photos here on our site. But the bug screens seem to have the capacity to ruin them all. Sorry pal.
 
j3gq_imp said:
I see a lot of really nice CB photos here on our site. But the bug screens seem to have the capacity to ruin them all. Sorry pal.
A small compromise between form and function.

Freeways and highways in North America have no second elsewhere in the world. A little protection provides some help.
 
Thread starter
tod.branko_imp said:
Doug Shepard_imp said:
Black and gold are a classic combination, surely not to everyone's taste, but effective!

I love the wheel arch graphics, will definitely look into that, and the little headlight "sun visor" in combination with the mini windshield do give it quite a unique look - reminds me of military hat.

Can you link the headlight parts you used?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Black and gold are a classic combination, surely not to everyone's taste, but effective!

I love the wheel arch graphics, will definitely look into that, and the little headlight "sun visor" in combination with the mini windshield do give it quite a unique look - reminds me of military hat.

Can you link the headlight parts you used?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Sorry so late on the link but here ya go I am not on this app enough.
Visor for light
 
Back
Top