Sep 23, 2016 #1 T TCBronson_imp Running like a top Thread starter I was wondering what the most popular accessory added to a CB1100 and the most popular modification done to a CB1100?
I was wondering what the most popular accessory added to a CB1100 and the most popular modification done to a CB1100?
Sep 23, 2016 #2 R Ron in MO_imp Running like a top On the accessory question my guess would be adding a fairing or windscreen of some type followed by a new seat. Both are pretty common changes on any new bike. As far as modifications on our models I would say " RLETS " :excited:
On the accessory question my guess would be adding a fairing or windscreen of some type followed by a new seat. Both are pretty common changes on any new bike. As far as modifications on our models I would say " RLETS " :excited:
Sep 23, 2016 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member This is more extensively discussed here Most popular accessory and modifications so I'll shut this thread down.
This is more extensively discussed here Most popular accessory and modifications so I'll shut this thread down.