Most beautiful mystery cases from the misty wayback

LucienLeFranc

Running like a top
Thread starter
I tried to post this once already, but I must've goofed up (or, if you see two posts, I'm goofing up now!).

I found these pictures while on my recent side-cases hunt:

[attachment=1218]
[attachment=1219]
[attachment=1220]

Seems as if these pictures popped up on Facebook and ADVrider around 10 years ago.  After that every once and awhile someone like me asks where to buy them, to the accompaniment of crickets.

All I can figure is maybe they were made for a different bike and someone customized mounts for the CB? Nevertheless, aesthetically they look like they were lovingly made for our CBs and nothing else.

If anyone has info regarding these most beautiful CB1100 cases... --please and thanks!
 

Attachments

  • asahi001__7.webp
    asahi001__7.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 83
  • asahi001-5.webp
    asahi001-5.webp
    102.3 KB · Views: 83
  • asahi001__9.webp
    asahi001__9.webp
    124.1 KB · Views: 83
IIRC those were the police model bags. Samurider and Webike used to sell them. Been discontinued for a long while now.

There was plenty of discussion and pics on the old board about these, but I can’t get there now and I don’t know if the threads made it over here. AND, I’m too lazy to search. :)
 
Lord Popgun said:
IIRC those were the police model bags.  Samurider and Webike used to sell them.  Been discontinued for a long while now. 

There was plenty of discussion and pics on the old board about these, but I can’t get there now and I don’t know if the threads made it over here.  AND, I’m too lazy to search. :)

MiLord, wodya mean TOO LAZY, explain, pls‼️ :shy:
 
Don’t worry PB, anytime this happens Cormanus puts me on Double Secret Probation.

I could have said I meant to say “I’m ALSO too lazy to search”. Dang, should have said that first and saved myself :)
 
All this led me to some pictures of a CB1100 with Whitehouse kit and the police hard cases, The CB1100 Community Forum

The cases in question were made by Asahi — I can't attest to whether they came filled up with beer — but, as his lordship has noted, they were oft discussed in the past. The CB1100 Community Forum
 
Sweet looking side cases for sure. I have tour master soft bags for every day use and I have always wanted something like this but never found them.
 
Those are very nice looking. I'd want those if I were going to run side cases!
 
Thread starter
In addition to the cases, the racks are particularly attractive, but I find no sign of them.

I did find similar cases:

[attachment=1222]

Mutazu Universal Hard Saddlebags

But not the classy racks
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260403-173429.webp
    Screenshot_20260403-173429.webp
    97.7 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top