Morning Ride and a New Helmet

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
My old Nolan N104 in bright yellow was starting to show it's age and since the Nolan modular is the only one that fits my weird long oval head so I ordered the latest N100-5 from Revzilla. Wore it this morning and like it much better than the old model. A few pics of the ride included.

b4b123c18ea825da7572fa9c4882d3d4.jpg


3adfe7f503b313da2f89330de649124c.jpg


d3135c933a7b080fab349826ac802856.jpg


e5668a77dbc6c1f66fecca893e390f08.jpg


d3bb43a231db242c21d287dbb8fdd3cf.jpg


Arrived home to find Sparky is placing the fall decorations out.
 
Nice pics birds. I like white helmets, they are easy to see
 
Nice, redbirds. I like white helmets too. Couldn’t get a Nolan on my head when I tried one.
 
With you on the white helmets. It doesn't take long riding in 100F sunshine to decide black or any other dark color helmet will soon bake your few remaining brains. AND, as a wise man said recently, they are easier to see in traffic.
 
Thread starter
Nachodaddy_imp said:
With you on the white helmets. It doesn't take long riding in 100F sunshine to decide black or any other dark color helmet will soon bake your few remaining brains. AND, as a wise man said recently, they are easier to see in traffic.
The bright yellow of my old Nolan was good for warm days, white should be better. Nolan does not offer this helmet in the solid yellow anymore; that would have been my first choice.
 
I’m with you redbirds. Solid yellow is my first choice. I wouldn’t hesitate getting solid white if yellow, or hi-viz, was not available. Luckily Shoei, the brand that is very comfortable for me, yellow is available in a couple of models.
7f71a8160cf4574d42f0cc362272ee21.jpg


That’s not me in this picture. That is some dude I hired to ride with to keep my bike nice and clean. His resume stated he has outstanding experience with cleaning and detailing motorcycles. However, now I am now wondering if his experience he stated was exaggerated. I should have called his reference, The A-man!
 
:rofl:

He looks shady to me, but I like his helmet
 
Back
Top