Moriwaki stainless duals

I'm curious to hear how your range has changed with the new exhaust.

In city, I was getting 115Miles=185Kilometers with fill ups consistently @ 2.6gallons=9.84liters

Now my first 2 tanks in city only have been 90Miles=144Kilometers @2.6gallons=9.84liters.
I have noticed that I keep RPMs a little higher than before. Trying to stop doing that, but it sounds so good.
 
Thread starter
Typical Czech countryside
8a342052cc7bb40838e67dd8e1fc76aa.jpg
 
Nice country side shot.
The terrain looks like it could be the west coast of the USA except that the white stripe on the road is about 3 times wider than they paint them here. Funny, these little differences.

I like the shorter length and the taper on the mufflers, to me they resemble the 'shorty' mufflers that were 'required' on the late 70's Special, Custom, Low Slinger, LTD bikes.
 
I agree, the Morwakis have a nice look to them. I intend on a set of these being my first "farkle".

Beautiful scenery, looks like Southeastern Indiana!
 
Nice shot, VTR. The new pipes look great.
 
Gee, Czech looks lovely.
 
Back
Top