Moriwaki Skid Pads

jedd_imp said:
Any chance these, mounted like this:
8a10cf3a9067627bf9d0c19db1136902.jpg


can be used in conjunction w/ the SWM crash bars too?


(overkill, yes, but better to be safe than sorry...)
I would think so. You may have to use longer bolts.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
 
It's a long shot, but I do hope that it may work.
Seems to me like the crash bars do help in some crucial areas in which the skid pad might not be able to protect, and vice versa.

I had a fall once whereby the rear wheel swung out from under me when I made a turn and something slick covered the ground. That 15-20 mph cratered my side cover, tank, 1/4 fairing, and cracked my instrument panel. Experience is best teacher there is. I don't want to see this repeated.
 
I remember seeing them on someones bike.

It was forum member KennyB in a thread called case guards/sliders questions or something like that stared my Empty Sea in Modifications forum..post 25

Put T-Rex in search engine it's the first thread
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Gee Ferret, you couldn't just post the link? Highway pegs/sliders question
actually No I couldn't at the time, I was on my Ipad and the push a finger to copy and push a finger to paste thingy doesn't work too well and makes me all frustrated. If I had been at the PC at the time it would have been a piece of cake.
 
Ferret,

That is one function that is easier on the PC. My iPad acts like yours, sometimes the copy and paste works easy and sometimes wants to fight me. I don't know why.

I should have put a :) in the post, but forgot. Sorry.
 
Back
Top