Moriwaki RC Four :)

Nice, bet it sounds awesome!
 
Looks very nice, I would want it in chrome. I do wonder about the sensor, it's only in the #4 cylinder's pipe. Seems like that might confuse the readings a bit but I'd guess not enough, as I have been reliably informed on this forum that it's not a wide-range sensor and only affects idle. Anyone know about that? I have stock pipe all the way, with the holes drilled under the endcap.

Makes all the difference. ;-)
 
Thread starter
Thanks :)
Yes the sound is awesome..sounds like stereo.. thats new for me ;)
Ofcourse i will correct the sensor cable :D

The cowl is from a CX500 ;)
 
Great looking system. I agree with Rolls, the black exhaust with the silver engine is a good combination. Hope you enjoy.
 
Earzone, do you have a pic of the front of the bike with the CX500 cowl? Looks cool from the side, how much trouble was it to fit up?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
earzone_imp said:
Thanks :)
Yes the sound is awesome..sounds like stereo.. thats new for me ;)
Ofcourse i will correct the sensor cable :D

The cowl is from a CX500 ;)
Hey Earzone,

I like that! looks great.
Just a repeat of adventureAF's request, how was it to fit? and a pic from the front would be nice... Sorry to go off on a tangent, maybe a new thread with your CX500 Bikini Faring tail?
 
Back
Top