bioman_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
This morning I spent a few hours this morning to install a new Moriwaki 4-in-2 muffler. I didn't really like the OEM 4-in-1 chrome muffler and wanted something else.
I bought the kit at Samurider (see this link): excellent service!! The English instructions were minimal but, together with the diagrams on the extensive Japanese manual, just enough to figure it all out.


Advantages:
- it looks much better - at least that is what I think. Others may [and will] disagree.
- it sounds better - no question about it. Only a little louder but much more grunt & bark.
- in theory the bike is better balanced with the same amount of weight on each side. In practice, I doubt if that is noticeable.
MAJOR disadvantage:
- I had to remove the center stand. I can live with that.
All in all, I am very happy!! :celebrate:
P.S. I want to thank Houtman for his post on how to make a home-made O2-sensor removal tool: [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/58648/]here.
I bought the kit at Samurider (see this link): excellent service!! The English instructions were minimal but, together with the diagrams on the extensive Japanese manual, just enough to figure it all out.


Advantages:
- it looks much better - at least that is what I think. Others may [and will] disagree.
- it sounds better - no question about it. Only a little louder but much more grunt & bark.
- in theory the bike is better balanced with the same amount of weight on each side. In practice, I doubt if that is noticeable.
MAJOR disadvantage:
- I had to remove the center stand. I can live with that.
All in all, I am very happy!! :celebrate:
P.S. I want to thank Houtman for his post on how to make a home-made O2-sensor removal tool: [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/58648/]here.
for you/bike and John..
. Anyway, it may give you a impression.
