Monkey Monkey

99 lbs. Fits in a car trunk.

I gotta quit following this thread. I’m getting “monkey fever”
0a362df1bddc8b75b42ecbb4e7eb671e.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
mtneers_imp said:
99 lbs. Fits in a car trunk.

I gotta quit following this thread. I’m getting “monkey fever”
0a362df1bddc8b75b42ecbb4e7eb671e.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I do remember folding down the handle bars, closing the vent on the fuel cap, shutting off the gas and loading into the trunk of my family's car...it was great!
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
99 lbs. Fits in a car trunk.

I gotta quit following this thread. I’m getting “monkey fever”
0a362df1bddc8b75b42ecbb4e7eb671e.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I do remember folding down the handle bars, closing the vent on the fuel cap, shutting off the gas and loading into the trunk of my family's car...it was great!
I do remember folding down the handle bars, closing the vent on the fuel cap, shutting off the gas and loading into the trunk of my family's car...it was great!
I think I still have those Phillips screws head burn scars on the inside of my right knee/calf from that heat shield while riding this in the summer in shorts LOL

Happened twice I think, sure took a long time to heal, all summer seems like.
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
offroadfx4_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
99 lbs. Fits in a car trunk.

I gotta quit following this thread. I’m getting “monkey fever”
0a362df1bddc8b75b42ecbb4e7eb671e.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I do remember folding down the handle bars, closing the vent on the fuel cap, shutting off the gas and loading into the trunk of my family's car...it was great!
I do remember folding down the handle bars, closing the vent on the fuel cap, shutting off the gas and loading into the trunk of my family's car...it was great!
I think I still have those Phillips screws head burn scars on the inside of my right knee/calf from that heat shield while riding this in the summer in shorts LOL

Happened twice I think, sure took a long time to heal, all summer seems like.
I do remember folding down the handle bars, closing the vent on the fuel cap, shutting off the gas and loading into the trunk of my family's car...it was great!
I think I still have those Phillips screws head burn scars on the inside of my right knee/calf from that heat shield while riding this in the summer in shorts LOL

Happened twice I think, sure took a long time to heal, all summer seems like.


Must have been a common occurrence. The reason I’m wearing long pants in this 1970 photo is due to a calf burn from the heat shield and cylinder head.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
mtneers_imp said:
offroadfx4_imp said:
offroadfx4_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
99 lbs. Fits in a car trunk.

I gotta quit following this thread. I’m getting “monkey fever”
0a362df1bddc8b75b42ecbb4e7eb671e.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I do remember folding down the handle bars, closing the vent on the fuel cap, shutting off the gas and loading into the trunk of my family's car...it was great!
I do remember folding down the handle bars, closing the vent on the fuel cap, shutting off the gas and loading into the trunk of my family's car...it was great!
I think I still have those Phillips screws head burn scars on the inside of my right knee/calf from that heat shield while riding this in the summer in shorts LOL

Happened twice I think, sure took a long time to heal, all summer seems like.
I do remember folding down the handle bars, closing the vent on the fuel cap, shutting off the gas and loading into the trunk of my family's car...it was great!
I think I still have those Phillips screws head burn scars on the inside of my right knee/calf from that heat shield while riding this in the summer in shorts LOL

Happened twice I think, sure took a long time to heal, all summer seems like.


Must have been a common occurrence. The reason I’m wearing long pants in this 1970 photo is due to a calf burn from the heat shield and cylinder head.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love these ol' captures. Authentic.
 
Try the other links. I like the look of the Kawasaki 900. I'm not sure about the orange RS.
 
Thread starter
the orange RS is the swiss special edition from last year....

and
my monkey link works now realy nomore...
 
Back
Top