Doc1961_imp
First service completed
Saw a red one at my local dealer Saturday. Very comfortable. Bigger than you think. His next one is coming in March. It’s yellow and my name is on it. May end up getting two. Hoping for different colors.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
.That's what I am seeing. Sad. There are a few good ones though.LongRanger_imp said:Agreed. I wonder how many kids today would bust their rump all summer just to earn enough money to buy something they coveted. I think, instead, their parents would simply buy it for them because their kids are so special.
Beautiful, really.misterprofessionality_imp said:this is worth mentioning to hondafans if nobody was aware of it: the 2020 Monkey has already been confirmed....with an even better paint job.
https://powersports.honda.com/2020/monkey.aspx

Beautiful, really.GoldOxide_imp said:Beautiful, really.misterprofessionality_imp said:this is worth mentioning to hondafans if nobody was aware of it: the 2020 Monkey has already been confirmed....with an even better paint job.
https://powersports.honda.com/2020/monkey.aspx![]()
when there's an opportunity to put this pipe on your bike, every bike needs a new exhaust:Razor_imp said:Beautiful, really.GoldOxide_imp said:Beautiful, really.misterprofessionality_imp said:this is worth mentioning to hondafans if nobody was aware of it: the 2020 Monkey has already been confirmed....with an even better paint job.
https://powersports.honda.com/2020/monkey.aspx![]()
![]()
I agree... love that color!
Just my 2cents, there’s definitely opportunity for an aftermarket exhaust :idea: