Sep 11, 2014 #1 H Henrik_imp Been there Thread starter I was going through some of my photos this morning, and this one of a Monkey I had a while back suddenly struck me. That rear light! It's the same as on the CB!!
I was going through some of my photos this morning, and this one of a Monkey I had a while back suddenly struck me. That rear light! It's the same as on the CB!!
Sep 12, 2014 #2 H Houtman_imp Road warrior Honda uses many of the same parts for years on different bikes. My 1979 CBX and my 94 and 95 had the same grips as the 2013 /2014 CB 1100.
Honda uses many of the same parts for years on different bikes. My 1979 CBX and my 94 and 95 had the same grips as the 2013 /2014 CB 1100.
Sep 12, 2014 #3 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Some things are just hard to improve on. Love that Honda mini!