mods will be coming..

Thread starter
I should stay with the oem ones, I'm thinking.. I need to stop by my dealer anyways to pick up some oil for my up coming oil change..
 
Thread starter
do those RLETs have some kind of mojo connected to them !! .. or are they just so highly prized, they might be stolen.. I am now getting worried !! will they affect the handling of my beauty .. perhaps high speed wobbles or involuntary clutch or brake activation !! ..

chuckk ..
 
Now yer talkin' Chuck.

Stolen RLETs? That's blasphemy. I don't think anyone here at the Forum would suggest that on their worst enemy. Has any Forum member here heard from such theoretical thieves?



( ... crickets chirping ... )



So you see Chuck, they are not heard from again.









( ... who is putting this stuff into my hea ... )
 
Thread starter
at least, once installed, the threat of them being stolen would be nil ..
my guess would be MOJO !! whether it would be good mojo or bad.. that is the question.. I am thinking nothing but good mojo.. just like those bells riders attach to their bikes.. the energy created between left and right RLETs will help guide you through those unexpected turns that you have taken too hot !! .. thus giving you that extra courage, to lay the bike over farther than you normally would.. then coming out of that turn filled with juice (adrenaline).. then telling your buddies, just how close you came :exclamation:
 
OMG.....it is hard not to answer this call..

d176e873475d2cf4f55db8d67283c33e.gif

looking for red CB in Ventura region
 
Thread starter
if those RLETs can minimize any future crashes I might have, I might get a second pair of them ..
it looks like there are many opinions on the RLETs .. maybe it is the feeling of a closer bonding between rider and bike.. given all of the effort riders must put forth, installing them .. I know, I feel closer to my CB after installing another gizmo..
 
Chuckk_imp said:
if those RLETs can minimize any future crashes I might have, I might get a second pair of them ..
it looks like there are many opinions on the RLETs .. maybe it is the feeling of a closer bonding between rider and bike.. given all of the effort riders must put forth, installing them .. I know, I feel closer to my CB after installing another gizmo..
" ... and truth you shall learn, ... yeah-ezz."
 
Thread starter
well I have just ordered my RLETs online.. it will take 10 days or so to get them.. then we will see if I am man enough to put them on:s.. I must remember all of the tips mentioned... use spit, silicone grease, w.d-40,then boil themafter putting them in a microwave oven, making sure my hands are dry, and grasping them in a dry towel.. GOT IT !! ..

chuckk ..
 
Chuckk, from what I gather after LENGTHY discussion on said RLET's, only you can choose your path. Light or dark. You will feel the draw from both sides, each as powerful as the other. Your path will become clear upon installation. The world needs balance. Choose wisely.
 
:rofl:

a stone is an (In) Vader...evil, dark, pain causing :@
 
Thread starter
it was a battle of the two forces today.. actually, there were other forces involved also.. so there was the dark force, the light force, the strong force, and the weak force.. the strong force today was the rubbers resistance to stretching.. the weak force was my fingers that did the installing.. the dry towel seemed to help a lot.. it took maybe 10 or 15 tries to get the first one on, then maybe half that on the second.. the small amount of silicone grease combined with the towel made it all work.. I walked away feeling a little lucky .. haha .. call it what you will, I look at it as a badge of honor.. not everyone can install them, I'm thinking.. at 76, I am sure my strength is waning, but I did it !! .. remember that old saying.. "I'm the man you thought you were" .. :rofl:

chuckk ..

.
e46cc799d7ac00d7e6ccc6f2bb3af60d.jpg
7cb8e1a5c1a431ac5f5fbd4baee4c41d.jpg

...
07a4c5fc29cbef06645ca92fd6f34918.jpg
 
Hey, that's great Chuck. Looks like you were ready for bear.

- - -

Your nightmare will be somebody pulling them off and leaving 'em on yer bench. :)

Don't worry, ... it won't be somebody. The RLETs take care of their own.

- - -

By the way, great lookin' air-cooled lump.
 
Chuckk_imp said:
it was a battle of the two forces today.. actually, there were other forces involved also.. so there was the dark force, the light force, the strong force, and the weak force.. the strong force today was the rubbers resistance to stretching.. the weak force was my fingers that did the installing.. the dry towel seemed to help a lot.. it took maybe 10 or 15 tries to get the first one on, then maybe half that on the second.. the small amount of silicone grease combined with the towel made it all work.. I walked away feeling a little lucky .. haha .. call it what you will, I look at it as a badge of honor.. not everyone can install them, I'm thinking.. at 76, I am sure my strength is waning, but I did it !! .. remember that old saying.. "I'm the man you thought you were" .. :rofl:

chuckk ..

.
e46cc799d7ac00d7e6ccc6f2bb3af60d.jpg
7cb8e1a5c1a431ac5f5fbd4baee4c41d.jpg

...
07a4c5fc29cbef06645ca92fd6f34918.jpg
:rofl:...this is very romantic instruction......and the best, I've ever read since joining this Forum.... :P

Side note: YES, we still are friends!!
:)
 
Thread starter
that must be Vader out there twisting my meaning !! .. :s
you failed to add the part where "I walked away feeling lucky"
 
Chuckk_imp said:
that must be Vader out there twisting my meaning !! .. :s
you failed to add the part where "I walked away feeling lucky"
:rofl: :rofl: for sure, sorry for missing it.
Oh boy, on Friday, I didn't go to work due to back pain, but after reading this, I am already cured = thank you
My wife fell off her chair after reading it...what a perfect lullaby story :worship:
 
Back
Top