mods will be coming..

Thread starter
here you are Peter.. almost a full length documentary .. haha .. I bought this Emgo brim on Ebay for less than $15. with shipping.. I think they add a little character to the bike.. what do you guys think? ..

chuckk ..

.
ebacab6881f94f8a6c15659f089f14bc.jpg

.
5e2644d6f767ef1fd0bee7e5a4784832.jpg

.
63059648976b423b1b4d98e9033c0a2d.jpg

15b243eee065673f55064838916a1134.jpg

.
83e923fdf6943f4a9cc16bddd868f47b.jpg

.
4513354571b0d5837b126ccde6b0b915.jpg
 
I can barely see it during the daylight. I reckon it is really noticeable at night?

Maybe it is just the contrast of the particular image.
 
Thread starter
0cf42055c418e3a3253c7c97231665fa.jpg

.
bdd259ba2503d6774665a13afa8db8f7.jpg

.
8741351d67eec3484ca78992fa580a91.jpg

732edb78e9200b7e228e37e32cfea17a.jpg

9cc5ac1f24bfc5794bb4ebb2101231f8.mp4

I just had a poor background when I took the pics.. it was raining a little today and I didn't want to roll it out of the garage..

chuckk ..
GoldOxide_imp said:
I can barely see it during the daylight. I reckon it is really noticeable at night?

Maybe it is just the contrast of the particular image.
it helps to open the pics up on Imgur if you are on a comp.. it's kinda hard to see on a smart phone ..
the biggest hassle I had was starting the two screws that hold the headlight to the headlight ring.. the weird nuts on the back side wanted to wander.. it just took a little patience :dodgy:
 
Chuckk, excellent look, as you said, your bike has a character. I like your pics.
Did Pedro approve it ?
What is the ebay link, please.
:thumbsup:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Chuckk, excellent look, as you said, your bike has a character. I like your pics.
Did Pedro approve it ?
What is the ebay link, please.
:thumbsup:
Shall I keep an eye out in a the new year for a white CB1100 with an over-sized fuel tank and chromed headlight visor in the GTA? :)

Might go well with RLETs?
 
I think it looks good Chuck! The visor, not the balls ;)

I might would get one, but it would look weird when the Road Comet is installed.
 
Chuck:

Forum truth and tale will place one on the Dark side of the RLET or the Light side. Forum pundits on the matter like PG and PB (popgun and peterbaron) are examples of an ancient universal imbalance in the Force.

Hence, is it not uncommon to witness diversity and polarity throughout the Forum with instances of evil (
aac5b96dc6ffb60b9072c5ce49eb124a.gif
) and good (:angel:).

The next question to ask yourself: Which are you? :)







(omg, what has overcome me?)
 
:rofl:
:beerchug:

P.S. Chuckk, have you ever had rubber balls installed on your GWing???
Life is good without rubber.....
 
Thread starter
well, I finally know what r-lets are !! .. they appear to be a badge of honor.. only due to the difficulty some of you guys have installing them.. the immediate question in my mind is how well would I do, installing them on my beauty.. I may have to buy a pair, just to see.. does anyone have a current Ebay link to them ? ..
I'm not saying I will keep them on, if I can even get them on.. perhaps more like a "catch and release" .. who knows.. I am on the fence.. after all of the hard work installing them, I may want to keep them on..
 
Chuckk_imp said:
well, I finally know what r-lets are !! .. they appear to be a badge of honor.. only due to the difficulty some of you guys have installing them.. the immediate question in my mind is how well would I do, installing them on my beauty.. I may have to buy a pair, just to see.. does anyone have a current Ebay link to them ? ..
I'm not saying I will keep them on, if I can even get them on.. perhaps more like a "catch and release" .. who knows.. I am on the fence.. after all of the hard work installing them, I may want to keep them on..
Here is the Honda Part Number:

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2491&pid=32756#pid32756

Can typically be had at fair price direct from your Honda Powersports Parts & Service desk.
 
I’m not sure I’d want RLETs lying unattended in my mailbox. There’s no saying what could happen.
 
Back
Top