mods will be coming..

Chuckk_imp

Been there
Thread starter
well, I have no mods to report this week.. but I am always looking !! .. just like the Winchester house, here in california, I will never stop adding on..although now they will have to be smaller gizmos.. I was just reflecting back at my street bike experiences.. but trying to keep my crashes out of mind.. I realized at 76 years old, my first street bike was a CB and my 2017 CB will probably be my last.. I could afford any bike I wanted, but have found nothing I would rather have.. my little CB .. what a great bike .. also, I must tell you, there has been some friction over here.. Pedro is demanding some attention.. Charlotte has been grabbing all of the spotlight..

chuckk ..
ab242f8c4aa35a47dfdb3c87ae9b88c7.jpg

.
57758b0dc0e98157eb2a9bfc85c383cf.jpg

.
1bb2d5da4cafd5564a2487982758d0e7.jpg

.
7aa050563292ba8594618e31223e0c08.jpg
 
Love the felines Chuck.

Pedro - is that an old photo? Of course there is the wonderful Goldwing experiencing some sort of maintenance, but that table we know has been recently refinished? Different table?

I think Pedro is adoring the shaft drive (or hunting it?, ... or was hunting it and fell asleep on the Goldwing saddle).
 
Thread starter
it is the same table.. I have just refinished it fairly recently.. and yes the pics are from awhile back.. it is hard to capture cats poses.. by the time you get your camera out, they have moved.. I had all the time in the world when I took Pedro's pic .. haha ..
 
Chuckk_imp said:
it is the same table.. I have just refinished it fairly recently.. and yes the pics are from awhile back.. it is hard to capture cats poses.. by the time you get your camera out, they have moved.. I had all the time in the world when I took Pedro's pic .. haha ..
lol - I was going to say that those were incredibly clear shots! Felines are like ghosts before the lens.

Of course in the case of Pedro, the Garfield shots are the easiest.
 
Thread starter
well, I had better include "crissy" .. she is a more to her self kitty.. she would give me "love bites".. I have never had that happen before with a cat..

chuckk ..

.
b693f63e031937c6ef54014f955348fa.jpg
 
Chuckk_imp said:
well, I had better include "crissy" .. she is a more to her self kitty.. she would give me "love bites".. I have never had that happen before with a cat..

chuckk ..

.
b693f63e031937c6ef54014f955348fa.jpg
My cat looks just like that. Person from the animal shelter said these grey ones are by nature more aloof than other flavors of cats...but, yes, love bites...if that's what they are. I just thought she was trying to eat me.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Chuckk_imp said:
well, I had better include "crissy" .. she is a more to her self kitty.. she would give me "love bites".. I have never had that happen before with a cat..

chuckk ..

.
b693f63e031937c6ef54014f955348fa.jpg
My cat looks just like that. Person from the animal shelter said these grey ones are by nature more aloof than other flavors of cats...but, yes, love bites...if that's what they are. I just thought she was trying to eat me.
My cat looks just like that. Person from the animal shelter said these grey ones are by nature more aloof than other flavors of cats...but, yes, love bites...
"In the dead of night ... "
 
Thread starter
a new mod is coming !! .. after looking at Dougs bike and noticing what looked like a headlight brim, I decided to get one.. it is on order right now.. I always liked them and had them on several of my bikes in the past.. it looks "old school" to me and very appropriate for my 2017 CB retro..

chuckk ..
.
c4c0f4d31ae464ca6868ed8e6c5c47d5.jpg

Chuckk_imp said:
well, I have no mods to report this week.. but I am always looking !! .. just like the Winchester house, here in california, I will never stop adding on..although now they will have to be smaller gizmos.. I was just reflecting back at my street bike experiences.. but trying to keep my crashes out of mind.. I realized at 76 years old, my first street bike was a CB and my 2017 CB will probably be my last.. I could afford any bike I wanted, but have found nothing I would rather have.. my little CB .. what a great bike .. also, I must tell you, there has been some friction over here.. Pedro is demanding some attention.. Charlotte has been grabbing all of the spotlight..

chuckk ..
ab242f8c4aa35a47dfdb3c87ae9b88c7.jpg

.
57758b0dc0e98157eb2a9bfc85c383cf.jpg

.
1bb2d5da4cafd5564a2487982758d0e7.jpg

.
7aa050563292ba8594618e31223e0c08.jpg
..the Winchester house, if you are not familiar with it..
 
I just wonder, if Pedro was slaved to do all or at least most GWings and CB mods, while you with Charlotte and Crissy just watching, eh?..:D
 
Thread starter
there are days, I feel just like Pedro looks.. just beat, from having too much fun.. now-a-days, 200 miles of twisties has me longing for my strato-lounger ..

chuckk ..
 
Thread starter
"the brim's come in" !! .. I'm excited !! .. I haven't been able to install any mods since my clock adventure.. the last one I had on one of my bikes was on a 1979 goldwing.. it should be fun ..

chuckk ..

.
d8cf176a9626a4a7820a220e2777618a.jpg

.
25fb81a7fe86b7551dfcb59ef15885e4.mp4
 
Back
Top