Modified CB1100 Pics

PowderToastMan_imp said:
Here's one for you guys:
http://www.goobike.com/bike/stock_8700159B30130613001/

At first I thought it had a bunch of greasy fingerprints all over the tank and I kind of thought like "wtf?" but then I realized it's supposed to be a marblized finish.

And, here's a throwback type:
http://www.goobike.com/bike/stock_8701233B30120714001/
Oh wow, here's one with a cool tank and side cover job!
http://www.goobike.com/bike/stock_8700159B30121227001/

I don't care much for the exhaust though.
Those are really great looking. The throwback is awesome. I really wish that Moriwaki exhaust didn't require ditching the center stand.
 
When you go to sell, just about everyone wants a dead stock bike and I have not had mine long enough to really want to change it much (matching red side covers are really tugging at my wallet though; damn that bike looks good with them), so suddenly I'm thinking two bikes. Keep one stock, go wild with the other! :)
 
121a2b2b9e26b782126a5ec33db52dc1.jpg


b4c9746adee000b93ac345032da18379.jpg
 
This is just my opinion but I like the production model much better than any of the photos on this thread. It would seem that the designers didn't take their decisions lightly. They made their final choice with good reason. I agree with them. JMHO
 
Black bike cafe racer picture is a photo shop of the
original Tokyo show (01?) prototype. Notice how motor
is different than production CB11. Look at front motor
side cover. Cool bike though. Love the tank and pipe.
No catalyst either....
 
Has anyone seen where to buy the seat on the CB with the large #4 fairing? I'm in love with that one and can't find it anywhere.
 
+1 to Chip as well.

Both are amazing looking. If only...

Just received an email back from Takashi:

"Thank you very much for your inquiry.
However all MUGEN Parts are sold out. I am not able to get the parts.
I am sorry for the inconvenience."
 
Gentlemen,

I like a lot of things on the Bad Seeds bike as much or more than the Mugan bike and almost all of it is available. The Bad Seeds bike uses the Road Comet fairing which I already have, the stock front fender powder coated flat black, piggy back Ohlins rear shocks ($1500), flat black low handlebar which I'm installing now, black mirrors, black side covers and turn signals, and a black Yoshimura 4 into 1 pipe that I like almost as much as the Mugan twins.

The only painful part about duplicating it would be parting with the Staintune. I haven't heard the Yosh pipe but I can't imagine any system sounding as good at that Aussie pipe. It's exhaust note is perfect. Still, I'm ordering parts and I'm off and running. Cheers.

Chip
 
Yep that Bad Seeds ride is sure nice and I'm sure there will be plenty in line to take that old second had Staintune pipe off your hands!! Let me know when its available...

d669492921c035092b319be909c0d8de.jpg


ChipBeck_imp said:
Gentlemen,

I like a lot of things on the Bad Seeds bike as much or more than the Mugan bike and almost all of it is available. The Bad Seeds bike uses the Road Comet fairing which I already have, the stock front fender powder coated flat black, piggy back Ohlins rear shocks ($1500), flat black low handlebar which I'm installing now, black mirrors, black side covers and turn signals, and a black Yoshimura 4 into 1 pipe that I like almost as much as the Mugan twins.

The only painful part about duplicating it would be parting with the Staintune. I haven't heard the Yosh pipe but I can't imagine any system sounding as good at that Aussie pipe. It's exhaust note is perfect. Still, I'm ordering parts and I'm off and running. Cheers.

Chip
 
Utah1_imp said:
Yep that Bad Seeds ride is sure nice and I'm sure there will be plenty in line to take that old second had Staintune pipe off your hands!! Let me know when its available...

d669492921c035092b319be909c0d8de.jpg


ChipBeck_imp said:
Gentlemen,

I like a lot of things on the Bad Seeds bike as much or more than the Mugan bike and almost all of it is available. The Bad Seeds bike uses the Road Comet fairing which I already have, the stock front fender powder coated flat black, piggy back Ohlins rear shocks ($1500), flat black low handlebar which I'm installing now, black mirrors, black side covers and turn signals, and a black Yoshimura 4 into 1 pipe that I like almost as much as the Mugan twins.

The only painful part about duplicating it would be parting with the Staintune. I haven't heard the Yosh pipe but I can't imagine any system sounding as good at that Aussie pipe. It's exhaust note is perfect. Still, I'm ordering parts and I'm off and running. Cheers.

Chip

Cute kid!
 
ChipBeck_imp said:
Gentlemen,

I like a lot of things on the Bad Seeds bike as much or more than the Mugan bike and almost all of it is available. The Bad Seeds bike uses the Road Comet fairing which I already have, the stock front fender powder coated flat black, piggy back Ohlins rear shocks ($1500), flat black low handlebar which I'm installing now, black mirrors, black side covers and turn signals, and a black Yoshimura 4 into 1 pipe that I like almost as much as the Mugan twins.

The only painful part about duplicating it would be parting with the Staintune. I haven't heard the Yosh pipe but I can't imagine any system sounding as good at that Aussie pipe. It's exhaust note is perfect. Still, I'm ordering parts and I'm off and running. Cheers.

Chip
Except for that seat!
Anyone how or where you can buy that seat?
 
Back
Top