Modified CB1100 Pics

The Bad Seeds bike uses the Road Comet fairing ...

Chip-do you know which Road Comet the Bad Seeds uses? Is it a Road Comet 1 or 2?
I have been trying to find somewhere that gives me a good representation (ie pictures) between the 2 as I'm contemplating getting one my bike this Spring...
any advice would be appreciated (I tried Samurider.com but they use the same pic for both the 1 and 2 it appears?).
I also emailed the guy from the site and told me the "2" was more stylish than the 1 but the pics sent were from the site and didn't really show the difference.
Thanks
 
PowderToastMan_imp said:
Here's one for you guys:
http://www.goobike.com/bike/stock_8700159B30130613001/

At first I thought it had a bunch of greasy fingerprints all over the tank and I kind of thought like "wtf?" but then I realized it's supposed to be a marblized finish.

And, here's a throwback type:
http://www.goobike.com/bike/stock_8701233B30120714001/
Oh wow, here's one with a cool tank and side cover job!
http://www.goobike.com/bike/stock_8700159B30121227001/

I don't care much for the exhaust though.
I like the third one. Reminds me of my brothers 83 CB1100F.
 
Boy that second one is a repainted stocker..sure looks great!
 
Withers_imp said:
With a vintage style fairing
19409b9c92d4fe02b87ef0d59fe3c881.png

Rear fender removed, clip ons installed
Anyone know where to get this seat? I love that look!!!

.
 
ksmith0034_imp said:
Withers_imp said:
With a vintage style fairing
19409b9c92d4fe02b87ef0d59fe3c881.png

Rear fender removed, clip ons installed
Anyone know where to get this seat? I love that look!!!

.
Anyone know where to get this seat? I love that look!!!

.
theres a RYUJIN on Mr T's site...its dressed up w/ piping, etc
the seat above looks like a plain version of this?
http://www.samurider.com/?p=23089/#itemImage
Possibly Mr T could order you one in basic black?
 
That bike is an artists rendering. A.K.A. Photoshop. If you want that exact seat, you'll have to build it yourself.


Sent from an undisclosed location
 
Back
Top