Modern Retro Buld

Isn't that just the Whitehouse K10 kit with a painted Road Comet 2 faring? WHITEHOUSE: 2010-2013 CB1100 K10 FULL KIT | Samurider.com Seat looks different though.

Also, the part numbers (and pictures) for the fuel pumps are different. I THINK the '14 fuel pump is higher pressure too. Whether they will mount on the other year's tank I don't know.
 
The gold scheme looks like a 2013 that I saw painted by Precision Motorcycle Painting in South Bend, IN. Don't know if they did this bike, but the one I saw was very similar. I believe one of the folks on this board had a post about Precision.

Precision Motorcycle Painting
 
Looks like a standard tank and side covers. That paint scheme really changes the look. The side covers have the Whitehouse "four" emblems on them.

The seat looks like a Daytona Cozy (see on Samurider.com).
 
Yesterday, when we walked to the grocer around the corner I saw a red CB 750 Four on the sidewalk. Perfectly preserved, a black leather jacket hung over the handle bar ... man, it was wonderful!
My wife did not really understand why I stopped at the bike and gasped. :D
 
That would have been my reaction too ingobohn. ( like yours...not like hers lol)
 
Back
Top