MN MILES

Yep, riding them is even better than looking at them
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Good looking bike. Fully standard?

Cheers
She's a standard, I believe all the black ones are. All I have done so far is add a custom license plate bracket. Working on a backrest now.
 
Hello? Hello? Anybody there? lol

(the demise of the pay phone)
 
Thread starter
You dont see an intact pay phone like this much anymore. Complete with the tall sign, Minus the phone of course. I wanted to set my phone in there and take a picture, but that was not possible since my phone is my camera!

:biker:
 
You have access to many nice roads right out your back door Metal Maven! I explored the west side of the Twin Cities yesterday after work (out past Delano). Beautiful Springtime riding!
Now I know why you didn't answer when I called that phone booth
 
metalmaven_imp said:
You dont see an intact pay phone like this much anymore. Complete with the tall sign, Minus the phone of course. I wanted to set my phone in there and take a picture, but that was not possible since my phone is my camera!

:biker:
Perhaps you should aspire to the Ferret moving photography method. Then you'd have a phone plus a camera. Great pic.
 
Thread starter
dr_rock_imp said:
You have access to many nice roads right out your back door Metal Maven! I explored the west side of the Twin Cities yesterday after work (out past Delano). Beautiful Springtime riding!
Now I know why you didn't answer when I called that phone booth
We really do have some nice roads! I have already explored and found so many new roads just because of the motorcycle. Places I didnt even know existed! This bike has really been a blast.

I would love to schedule a ride with any CB1100 owners one day here in MN. Would be fun!
 
Thread starter

I seem to have a thing with airports.. I like to pull into them when I come across them and take a picture with the bike. This one was in Osceola Wisconsin.
 
Thread starter
Here is a pic of my new tankslapper tank protectors applied to the sides. They are the matte finish 3M film, vs. the popular gloss film. I love the way they look!

 
Thread starter
Hittheroad_imp said:
metalmaven_imp said:
127 miles yesterday, dipped into Wisconsin from MN. This was in Somerset, Wi.
The Cheese sign gave it away even before I read that you were in WI!
The Cheese sign gave it away even before I read that you were in WI!
Ha! Yes i suppose.. Gods country.
 
Back
Top