metalmaven_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Got some miles on yesterday in white bear lake mn.
Half way to break in!
Half way to break in!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She's a standard, I believe all the black ones are. All I have done so far is add a custom license plate bracket. Working on a backrest now.Pterodactyl_imp said:Good looking bike. Fully standard?
Cheers
The ferret_imp said:Hello? Hello? Anybody there? lol
(the demise of the pay phone)
Perhaps you should aspire to the Ferret moving photography method. Then you'd have a phone plus a camera. Great pic.metalmaven_imp said:You dont see an intact pay phone like this much anymore. Complete with the tall sign, Minus the phone of course. I wanted to set my phone in there and take a picture, but that was not possible since my phone is my camera!
:biker:
We really do have some nice roads! I have already explored and found so many new roads just because of the motorcycle. Places I didnt even know existed! This bike has really been a blast.dr_rock_imp said:You have access to many nice roads right out your back door Metal Maven! I explored the west side of the Twin Cities yesterday after work (out past Delano). Beautiful Springtime riding!
Now I know why you didn't answer when I called that phone booth
The Cheese sign gave it away even before I read that you were in WI!metalmaven_imp said:127 miles yesterday, dipped into Wisconsin from MN. This was in Somerset, Wi.
The Cheese sign gave it away even before I read that you were in WI!Hittheroad_imp said:The Cheese sign gave it away even before I read that you were in WI!metalmaven_imp said:127 miles yesterday, dipped into Wisconsin from MN. This was in Somerset, Wi.