Mizuno Xess Exhaust?

JPX_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Does anyone have any extra information on the slip-on linked to below? For the price, it looks rather tempting and I think I like the look of it.

I'm curious to know what the build quality of it's like and what the size difference is between the medium and large. I can't seem to find any website or additional pictures of it.

MIZUNO MOTOR : OEM Slip-on Silencer for [XESS] CB1100 [6-H-M_00019s]

e895b146cf160f6944797022311606f3.jpg
 
Thread starter
SP Tadao Power Box? I'm guessing you meant to respond in the "Oh No, not another Power Box thread!" instead of this one. Personally I would never do a fuel remapping for a slip-on canister; full exhaust systems only.

Guess I should update this thread since it got bumped. The Mizuno exhaust is out of stock and discontinued. Ordered a Moriwaki slip-on instead. :)
 
Back
Top