Mizuno Motors Full Exhaust

aschem, I'm sorry, I can't help at all with the baffle options. I followed your link to try to do so. It's a beautiful looking exhaust, but even better is the translation that yielded this gem "when you enable or revving of thin bread and Gasoline after the symptoms is.
Through the choose how to be こだわら to a Size of your choice from Straight structure Silencer type of dedicated."
 
The best thing about Webike are the hilarious descriptions. You might want to email Mr. T and ask if he can get it and provide a real description. He speaks English, not Google Translate. :)
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
The best thing about Webike are the hilarious descriptions. You might want to email Mr. T and ask if he can get it and provide a real description. He speaks English, not Google Translate. :)
Good idea:thanks:
 
Glad I could help. You can even send him the Webike link and he will not get insulted. I know, I've done it and he just comes back with a quote if he can get it. Good luck!
 
Hi Aschem. Did you end up getting this exhaust system. I'm considering a few exhaust and this seems to tick all the boxes for me - price, ease of oil filter removal, centre can be retained... What is the quality and finishing like? Which inner diameter did you end up getting? I have found out the larger number is what it is... bigger inner diameter straight pipe hence louder. I'm considering 23mm but worry it might be a little too quiet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 
mvk24_imp said:
Anyone ever end up getting this exhaust? For the price of a delkevic but the look of a full yoshi it seems hard to beat? The translation has since been updated.

MIZUNO MOTOR : ZESS Short Exhaust 3D Bent Collector Pipe for CB1100 [6-H-M_00009b]

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I was concidering it until I discovered it was mild steel and then ceramic coated. Depending how and where you ride you'll only get a few years out of it before something chips, rusts and or cracks.

Update: after looking at it again... Maybe those numbers are the inner diamerer of the baffle? But that bugger would be getting yanked anyway. This motor naturally isn't that loud to begin with.

But the mild steel kinda bothers me. Think I'd rather spend the extra 2-300 and get the Morikawi in stainless.
 
Rox_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Anyone ever end up getting this exhaust? For the price of a delkevic but the look of a full yoshi it seems hard to beat? The translation has since been updated.

MIZUNO MOTOR : ZESS Short Exhaust 3D Bent Collector Pipe for CB1100 [6-H-M_00009b]

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I was concidering it until I discovered it was mild steel and then ceramic coated. Depending how and where you ride you'll only get a few years out of it before something chips, rusts and or cracks.

Update: after looking at it again... Maybe those numbers are the inner diamerer of the baffle? But that bugger would be getting yanked anyway. This motor naturally isn't that loud to begin with.

But the mild steel kinda bothers me. Think I'd rather spend the extra 2-300 and get the Morikawi in stainless.
I was concidering it until I discovered it was mild steel and then ceramic coated. Depending how and where you ride you'll only get a few years out of it before something chips, rusts and or cracks.

I too don't get the 40, 29 and 22. Im thinking it's the length of the pipe past the header. Can't be the pipe diameter. 22mm is like a scooter.... 22cm pipe past the head is like 8" or so. But the mild steel kinda bothers me. Think I'd rather spend the extra 2-300 and get the Morikawi in stainless. Makes sense, im in the Northeast so rust is always an issue

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Welp, I ordered one. The silly number sizes are the baffle size. Had to hit up a guy with one in Japan. I'm giving it a shot. Im in AZ so rust isn't an issue. Apparently the ceramic coating is good.
The Japanese kids like them for their sound (LOUD) and the pipe design which I guess is pretty funky.
The big reason I decided to try it is for its availability. Morikawa was a 3 month wait and Yoshi flat out stopped making theirs. K-Factory was a big fat no when I found out you have to remove the exhaust to change the oil filter (this is what I was told through Webike).
The Mizuno you can change the oil normally. I got the 29mm baffle but chances are I'll be tossing it once I tune it. The 29mm I guess will run like with a slip on.

I'll keep updates.
 
Rox_imp said:
Welp, I ordered one. The silly number sizes are the baffle size. Had to hit up a guy with one in Japan. I'm giving it a shot. Im in AZ so rust isn't an issue. Apparently the ceramic coating is good.
The Japanese kids like them for their sound (LOUD) and the pipe design which I guess is pretty funky.
The big reason I decided to try it is for its availability. Morikawa was a 3 month wait and Yoshi flat out stopped making theirs. K-Factory was a big fat no when I found out you have to remove the exhaust to change the oil filter (this is what I was told through Webike).
The Mizuno you can change the oil normally. I got the 29mm baffle but chances are I'll be tossing it once I tune it. The 29mm I guess will run like with a slip on.

I'll keep updates.
Nice! I'm moving to Arizona for work and all the guys are telling me rust isn't a thing and there's alot more classic cars and bikes on the road out there. Im back home temporarily but I might have to find you out in the desert to hear and see that exhaust.

Please get a sound clip and some pics, I'm with you... I like a loud exhaust and they may as well not ship the baffle to me lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
mvk24_imp said:
Rox_imp said:
Welp, I ordered one. The silly number sizes are the baffle size. Had to hit up a guy with one in Japan. I'm giving it a shot. Im in AZ so rust isn't an issue. Apparently the ceramic coating is good.
The Japanese kids like them for their sound (LOUD) and the pipe design which I guess is pretty funky.
The big reason I decided to try it is for its availability. Morikawa was a 3 month wait and Yoshi flat out stopped making theirs. K-Factory was a big fat no when I found out you have to remove the exhaust to change the oil filter (this is what I was told through Webike).
The Mizuno you can change the oil normally. I got the 29mm baffle but chances are I'll be tossing it once I tune it. The 29mm I guess will run like with a slip on.

I'll keep updates.
Nice! I'm moving to Arizona for work and all the guys are telling me rust isn't a thing and there's alot more classic cars and bikes on the road out there. Im back home temporarily but I might have to find you out in the desert to hear and see that exhaust.

Please get a sound clip and some pics, I'm with you... I like a loud exhaust and they may as well not ship the baffle to me lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Nice! I'm moving to Arizona for work and all the guys are telling me rust isn't a thing and there's alot more classic cars and bikes on the road out there. Im back home temporarily but I might have to find you out in the desert to hear and see that exhaust.

Please get a sound clip and some pics, I'm with you... I like a loud exhaust and they may as well not ship the baffle to me lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
When I have family from NY visit all they say while driving is "Dude! The cars are so clean!!!"
Where in AZ? Maybe I will be able to see another CB around here. :cool:
 
Don't like those black exhausts. They look like black water pipe some hillbilly in a barn stuck on there. (Nothing against hillbillies, or barns; some of my family are hillbillies with barns, and they'd do something like that.)
 
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Don't like those black exhausts. They look like black water pipe some hillbilly in a barn stuck on there. (Nothing against hillbillies, or barns; some of my family are hillbillies with barns, and they'd do something like that.)
To each his own :)

I have never ever liked chrome or silver on anything so one of the first things I like to do is get a black exhaust or do the heat wrap to the stock one.

Heck I've ever taken the entire grill out of my car and had the chrome painted black.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
mvk24_imp said:
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Don't like those black exhausts. They look like black water pipe some hillbilly in a barn stuck on there. (Nothing against hillbillies, or barns; some of my family are hillbillies with barns, and they'd do something like that.)
To each his own :)

I have never ever liked chrome or silver on anything so one of the first things I like to do is get a black exhaust or do the heat wrap to the stock one.

Heck I've ever taken the entire grill out of my car and had the chrome painted black.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
To each his own :)

I have never ever liked chrome or silver on anything so one of the first things I like to do is get a black exhaust or do the heat wrap to the stock one.

Heck I've ever taken the entire grill out of my car and had the chrome painted black.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Way back in the day, I had a '65 Impala SS with a nice chrome bumper part that went across the grill. I painted the grill black and it made that bumper part really pop.
 
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Don't like those black exhausts. They look like black water pipe some hillbilly in a barn stuck on there. (Nothing against hillbillies, or barns; some of my family are hillbillies with barns, and they'd do something like that.)
To each his own :)

I have never ever liked chrome or silver on anything so one of the first things I like to do is get a black exhaust or do the heat wrap to the stock one.

Heck I've ever taken the entire grill out of my car and had the chrome painted black.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
To each his own :)

I have never ever liked chrome or silver on anything so one of the first things I like to do is get a black exhaust or do the heat wrap to the stock one.

Heck I've ever taken the entire grill out of my car and had the chrome painted black.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Way back in the day, I had a '65 Impala SS with a nice chrome bumper part that went across the grill. I painted the grill black and it made that bumper part really pop.
To each his own :)

I have never ever liked chrome or silver on anything so one of the first things I like to do is get a black exhaust or do the heat wrap to the stock one.

Heck I've ever taken the entire grill out of my car and had the chrome painted black.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Way back in the day, I had a '65 Impala SS with a nice chrome bumper part that went across the grill. I painted the grill black and it made that bumper part really pop. Yea some vehicles it just works. Subaru sells a "Sport" style grill for my car and its the same grill in black. It was cheaper to paint it than to buy the factory one.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Attached is my CB with the Mizuno.. LOUD! (Gimme a sec on the pic)

The fit was okay. A little finagling but went on. The pipe comes with high temp paint which is trash so I ceramic coated it.
It does have a centerstand stopper so you can keep your centerstand.

I bought mine with the 29.5mm baffle and it's still loud. The standard I think is a 40mm..
Sound is barky, obnoxious and semi raspy. Exactly what I wanted. It's probably why the
Bozozuku likes them.
 
Rox_imp said:
Attached is my CB with the Mizuno.. LOUD! (Gimme a sec on the pic)

The fit was okay. A little finagling but went on. The pipe comes with high temp paint which is trash so I ceramic coated it.
It does have a centerstand stopper so you can keep your centerstand.

I bought mine with the 29.5mm baffle and it's still loud. The standard I think is a 40mm..
Sound is barky, obnoxious and semi raspy. Exactly what I wanted. It's probably why the
Bozozuku likes them.
Sounds perfect to me! Was the ceramic a pain or you had it done?

Cant wait to see a video

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top