Mizuno Motors Full Exhaust

Getting the ceramic done was easy since the shop was close. One thing to consider is this this exhaust is a 1 piece. The box it ships in is huge.
 
Rox_imp said:
When in doubt ask geek squad..What y'all think?
Legitimately my favorite looking CB to date.

The fender eliminator with the cafe seat is gorgeous.


You sold me on the exhaust so far

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Got everything tuned and good to go finally.. This exhaust is certainly loud. Had Guhl Tuning set up the ECU for an open exhaust. Bike is certainly faster. Without the baffle the exhaust is very loud, obnoxious and pops and gargles on the decel as an open race exhaust should. With the baffle the sound is pretty growly. I'm going with obnoxious.
I'm liking the looks of yard workers being spooked as I race by.

I recommend it. Especially since all these race pipes from Yoshimura, Morikawi and K-Factory are only painted and would need to be ceramic coated anyway to last and look decent over time. Plus the bends on the Mizuno are pretty distinct which is cool. And most importantly..... Don't need to take the exhaust off to get to the oil filter like many of the other full systems for this bike (read the specs carefully on full exhausts before buying).

Loving mine..
 
Rox_imp said:
Got everything tuned and good to go finally.. This exhaust is certainly loud. Had Guhl Tuning set up the ECU for an open exhaust. Bike is certainly faster. Without the baffle the exhaust is very loud, obnoxious and pops and gargles on the decel as an open race exhaust should. With the baffle the sound is pretty growly. I'm going with obnoxious.
I'm liking the looks of yard workers being spooked as I race by.

I recommend it. Especially since all these race pipes from Yoshimura, Morikawi and K-Factory are only painted and would need to be ceramic coated anyway to last and look decent over time. Plus the bends on the Mizuno are pretty distinct which is cool. And most importantly..... Don't need to take the exhaust off to get to the oil filter like many of the other full systems for this bike (read the specs carefully on full exhausts before buying).

Loving mine..
Nice! I have to find out how much Guhl would charge to just change the settings on my already flashed ECU

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
mvk24_imp said:
Rox_imp said:
Got everything tuned and good to go finally.. This exhaust is certainly loud. Had Guhl Tuning set up the ECU for an open exhaust. Bike is certainly faster. Without the baffle the exhaust is very loud, obnoxious and pops and gargles on the decel as an open race exhaust should. With the baffle the sound is pretty growly. I'm going with obnoxious.
I'm liking the looks of yard workers being spooked as I race by.

I recommend it. Especially since all these race pipes from Yoshimura, Morikawi and K-Factory are only painted and would need to be ceramic coated anyway to last and look decent over time. Plus the bends on the Mizuno are pretty distinct which is cool. And most importantly..... Don't need to take the exhaust off to get to the oil filter like many of the other full systems for this bike (read the specs carefully on full exhausts before buying).

Loving mine..
Nice! I have to find out how much Guhl would charge to just change the settings on my already flashed ECU

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Nice! I have to find out how much Guhl would charge to just change the settings on my already flashed ECU

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Just ask..

$375 which includes overnight shipping. And the tunes are pretty spot on.
 
Rox_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Rox_imp said:
Got everything tuned and good to go finally.. This exhaust is certainly loud. Had Guhl Tuning set up the ECU for an open exhaust. Bike is certainly faster. Without the baffle the exhaust is very loud, obnoxious and pops and gargles on the decel as an open race exhaust should. With the baffle the sound is pretty growly. I'm going with obnoxious.
I'm liking the looks of yard workers being spooked as I race by.

I recommend it. Especially since all these race pipes from Yoshimura, Morikawi and K-Factory are only painted and would need to be ceramic coated anyway to last and look decent over time. Plus the bends on the Mizuno are pretty distinct which is cool. And most importantly..... Don't need to take the exhaust off to get to the oil filter like many of the other full systems for this bike (read the specs carefully on full exhausts before buying).

Loving mine..
Nice! I have to find out how much Guhl would charge to just change the settings on my already flashed ECU

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Nice! I have to find out how much Guhl would charge to just change the settings on my already flashed ECU

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Just ask..

$375 which includes overnight shipping. And the tunes are pretty spot on.
Nice! I have to find out how much Guhl would charge to just change the settings on my already flashed ECU

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Just ask..

$375 which includes overnight shipping. And the tunes are pretty spot on. Yea im gonna email them, he already flashed it for me so I can't imagine it being much work to just adjust some of the parameters he already put in

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
I love the exhaust and it looks KILLER on your 2014! I have been contemplating buying one. They are 2 1/2 months out from receiving more. My question, with the exchange rate and shipping I'll be nearly $600.00 into it. Is it with it, and what diameter would be the loudest? This is the only info I've been able to find on this exhaust.


Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top