Mission accomplished...finally!

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
a364c59597452ef67fe3bfd5873930dd.jpg


Got back from N Dakota trip on the CB about an hour and a half ago. 2022 miles of riding in 9 days. I hit 9 states Oh, Ky, Ind, Ill, Wi, Minn, N Dak, S Dak, and Iowa. Had no idea Wisconsin had such nice roads. Wow, I was impressed with the roads in the Dells and Driftless areas. So I have now ridden in all of the lower 48 states. Mission finally accomplished after all these years, thanks to the friendship and help of Empty Sea, his lovely wife Cheryl, Offroad4x4, our friends Glen and Laura who provided accommodations a couple of nights on bookends of this trip to make it possible. THANKS GUYS AND GALS!!!!!

Full ride report to follow in a couple of days
 
Ferret, you did it!!!…. :worship: … and I recognized you right away :hello:
 
Congrats Ferret, that's quite the accomplishment. Looking foward to the full story.
 
Congratulations, Ferret. Great achievement. And we’ll done, EmptySea, Cheryl, Offroad 4x4 and Inhouse Bob who encouraged and accompanied you.
 
Wow, that’s quite a feat! Congratulations, and can’t wait to hear your plans for the last two states.
 
The ferret_imp said:
a364c59597452ef67fe3bfd5873930dd.jpg


Got back from N Dakota trip on the CB about an hour and a half ago. 2022 miles of riding in 9 days. I hit 9 states Oh, Ky, Ind, Ill, Wi, Minn, N Dak, S Dak, and Iowa. Had no idea Wisconsin had such nice roads. Wow, I was impressed with the roads in the Dells and Driftless areas. So I have now ridden in all of the lower 48 states. Mission finally accomplished after all these years, thanks to the friendship and help of Empty Sea, his lovely wife Cheryl, Offroad4x4, our friends Glen and Laura who provided accommodations a couple of nights on bookends of this trip to make it possible. THANKS GUYS AND GALS!!!!!

Full ride report to follow in a couple of days
That's freaking awesome...
 
Congratulations, that must be very satisfying. I wonder what % of NA citizens have visited that many stares, very small I would say?
 
Back
Top