Missing RLET; Safe To Ride...?

As I said to the wife’s sister in the bath this morning, “I reckon that pekingduck fella can talk to dogs.”
 
Cormanus_imp said:
As I said to the wife’s sister in the bath this morning, “I reckon that pekingduck fella can talk to dogs.”
Actually, the dog talks to me. I don't talk back to him. I just write down what he says. He has trouble texting.
 
Maybe let him grow one claw on his dominant front paw?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Maybe let him grow one claw on his dominant front paw?
No, I tried that once before. He's a mean drunk after just a couple spilled beers.

I've let my beard grow out, so now I can braid it over the scar.
 
Other than suggesting you add insult to injury by making him wear a cat bell that you’ll hear tinkle when he sneaks, I’m not sure I can help much more. You’ll just have to keep taking notes. I think you should publish them somewhere.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Other than suggesting you add insult to injury by making him wear a cat bell that you’ll hear tinkle when he sneaks, I’m not sure I can help much more. You’ll just have to keep taking notes. I think you should publish them somewhere.
:rofl:
 
Back
Top