As I said to the wife’s sister in the bath this morning, “I reckon that pekingduck fella can talk to dogs.”
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Actually, the dog talks to me. I don't talk back to him. I just write down what he says. He has trouble texting.Cormanus_imp said:As I said to the wife’s sister in the bath this morning, “I reckon that pekingduck fella can talk to dogs.”
No, I tried that once before. He's a mean drunk after just a couple spilled beers.Cormanus_imp said:Maybe let him grow one claw on his dominant front paw?
Of course! Brilliant solution!! But then i couldn't hear him sneak up on me.Cormanus_imp said:Put an RLET on it!
:rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Other than suggesting you add insult to injury by making him wear a cat bell that you’ll hear tinkle when he sneaks, I’m not sure I can help much more. You’ll just have to keep taking notes. I think you should publish them somewhere.