Cobalt23_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I am looking for some ideas for some new mirrors. I want black and possibly a little lower profile.
A couple of questions that you guys with more experience may have.
1. Somewhat interested in bar end but not sure if that will work well (i.e. will they be functional) with standard height handlebars?
2. Round, rectangle? anyone have pics
3. I like a little more of a café look and would like to tone down all the chrome a little.
4. I have seen some pics from another member using these Partzilla 88220-MGZ-305 from a cb500?? I like them, might be a good option.
Any other ideas or options?
Thanks in advance for the feedback!
Thanks to HWdesign member for the picks of the CB500 mirrors!
A couple of questions that you guys with more experience may have.
1. Somewhat interested in bar end but not sure if that will work well (i.e. will they be functional) with standard height handlebars?
2. Round, rectangle? anyone have pics
3. I like a little more of a café look and would like to tone down all the chrome a little.
4. I have seen some pics from another member using these Partzilla 88220-MGZ-305 from a cb500?? I like them, might be a good option.
Any other ideas or options?
Thanks in advance for the feedback!
Thanks to HWdesign member for the picks of the CB500 mirrors!

