Nov 3, 2016 #1 G gtmn_imp Running like a top Thread starter just passed one of you guys on highway 36 in maplewood you were on a red 13 i assume i havent seen to many around the twin cities. we should get a ride in before snow
just passed one of you guys on highway 36 in maplewood you were on a red 13 i assume i havent seen to many around the twin cities. we should get a ride in before snow
Nov 7, 2016 #3 Lord Popgun Road warrior Give it some time GT. The board has been kind of slow lately.
Nov 7, 2016 #5 Lord Popgun Road warrior I think here: Forum Member Location Map I'm thinking most of us forgot about it and a lot of members haven't put themselves on it. We need a sticky link or something.
I think here: Forum Member Location Map I'm thinking most of us forgot about it and a lot of members haven't put themselves on it. We need a sticky link or something.
Nov 8, 2016 #7 Cormanus Administrator Staff member While not all members' bikes are on the register, there are 8 in Minnesota: 4 x 2013, 2 x 2014 STD and 2 x 2014 DLX.
While not all members' bikes are on the register, there are 8 in Minnesota: 4 x 2013, 2 x 2014 STD and 2 x 2014 DLX.
Nov 8, 2016 #8 clearviewx Been there Lord Popgun_imp said: Give it some time GT. The board has been kind of slow lately. Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing recently...
Lord Popgun_imp said: Give it some time GT. The board has been kind of slow lately. Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing recently...
Nov 8, 2016 #9 H Hittheroad_imp Running like a top Hello from Minnesota! It wasn't me. It would be fun to get the Minnesota CB owners together for a ride sometime.
Hello from Minnesota! It wasn't me. It would be fun to get the Minnesota CB owners together for a ride sometime.
Nov 9, 2016 #10 W WhiskeyUSMC1979_imp Running like a top gtmn_imp said: really no one in MN Click to expand... I lived in MN for the last two years. That's actually where I bought my STD. Thankfully though, I finally left and came back to NC. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gtmn_imp said: really no one in MN Click to expand... I lived in MN for the last two years. That's actually where I bought my STD. Thankfully though, I finally left and came back to NC. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nov 10, 2016 #11 N nhawk7504_imp Been there Great place to ride. Must be really nice up North. Drove up that way on the way to Madison, WI.