Milestone on tonights ride

Neither do I. But we do.

Do they get 2 years in Europe?
 
Thread starter
Not sure but I think so. Hey Henrik........
 
... or Insolentsquid
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Neither do I. But we do.

Do they get 2 years in Europe?
Yes, 2 years warranty here in Germany. I guess, this is the case in all EU countries, as we have more and more common law.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Sea his comment is in their right under the pic. He is just not dropping below the last quote mark before replying (if that makes sense)

It says "love that 14 dash"

took me awhile to find it too lol

Got this one on the ST last fall, but pulled over to take it so it was clear



What gets you to take out the ST instead of the CB? Cold weather? The need for lots of luggage? I'm asking because I'm considering becoming a "one-bike man" with the CB. I'm just finding I don't ride my touring bike, except when it's cold (temperatures in the 30's or 40's) or if I think I need the security of waterproof, locking bags.
 
Thread starter
Siggy yes, I use the ST if going on a big tour with my wife and luggage. My wife prefers riding the ST with the trunk to lean against and the floorboards I put on for her. Also cold weather.. the fairing, adjustable windshield and heated gear make riding in extremely cold temps possible ..I rode in -1 this year, but any time below 40 degrees a faired bike is better. I will even take it to the grocery store if I only need 5 or 6 bags of groceries. If I was solo touring or just riding solo period I could be a one bike guy with the CB, no prob, I'd just get a plexifairing 2 for winter riding, but as long as my wife wants to ride I will keep the ST. Figure it's good for another 50K at least, and a used ST with 50,000+ miles on it isn't worth much comparatively speaking. So I will keep it for now.
 
Back
Top