ThomWill_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Sunday was Mother's day and my youngest daughter came home from college early to surprise her mother. So that they both could sleep in, I took little morning ride on some of my favorite roads in middle GA.
It was a bit foggy, but a beautiful morning to ride. Also, I LOVE this Japanese maple next to the driveway.
By the time I got a couple miles from home the sunshine was filtering down to the road and lifting the fog.
GA 11 from Monroe, through Monticello and down into Gray is one of my favorite "Go to" rides. Lots of pretty farm county down that way
This little grove is one of my favorite places in this part of GA.
Between Monticello and Gray the road runs parallel to the tracks; my kind of Track Day
Charming morning out with Katie... and folks got to sleep in around here. Win-Win.
Quick stop in Eatonton for a photo-op with Brer Rabbit.
It was a bit foggy, but a beautiful morning to ride. Also, I LOVE this Japanese maple next to the driveway.
By the time I got a couple miles from home the sunshine was filtering down to the road and lifting the fog.
GA 11 from Monroe, through Monticello and down into Gray is one of my favorite "Go to" rides. Lots of pretty farm county down that way
This little grove is one of my favorite places in this part of GA.
Between Monticello and Gray the road runs parallel to the tracks; my kind of Track Day
Charming morning out with Katie... and folks got to sleep in around here. Win-Win.
Quick stop in Eatonton for a photo-op with Brer Rabbit.